Shapes Builder - Educational tangram puzzle game for preschool children by Play Toddlers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Shapes Builder is an educational game created by PlayToddlers, in which children can enjoy putting geometric pieces of different sizes and rotations together. After completing the puzzle, and with a little help of magic, they will see how the puzzle becomes a real object,person or animal thus enhancing their imagination. It includes many small details pedagogically studied to stimulate their learning.
Children will learn concepts such as the basic geometric shapes, differentiate sizes and colors as well as spatial representation. The game will also trigger their creativity and imagination as they will try to guess which object, animal or person is being built.
- Assemble 36 puzzles with geometric figures in 6 different islands, each one with a friendly character who will help them in their jorney.
- At the end of each level, they will have to do a small "magic trick" by dragging a wand to repeat the stroke of a figure, thus practicing his fine motor skills.
- After they have completed the figure and with the help of the "magic trick" they will see how the object/animal or person they’ve just built becomes real.
- Carefully crafted to be used even by the youngest child without assistance.
A PlayToddlers game: we know that we have a responsibility in children’s education, since every experience is relevant to their development. We think and study every little detail of our games to make them safe for children, easy to understand and empowering.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PlayToddlers SL
- © PlayToddlers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.