By Breach Entertainment Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Breathtaking journey into an alien world full of mysteries, challenging puzzles and big scary monsters.
"The spectacular visuals, serene soundtrack and intuitive gameplay make it a sure-fire success" - MacUser Magazine, March 2013 (iPad)
"Beautifully atmospheric, gently taxing, and thoroughly absorbing: Shardlands is the kind of mature gaming experience you'll whip out to validate your pastime to non-gaming friends." - Pocket Gamer (iPad)
"For those looking for a slower, atmospheric experience with just the right dash of puzzle flavor, this gets a hearty recommendation." - AppSpy (iPhone)
Shardlands is an atmospheric 3D action puzzle adventure game with breathtaking visuals, beautiful soundtrack and fluid gameplay. Dawn is lost in a desolate alien world trying to find her way back home. She must activate an ancient machine with keys that are scattered around a broken world full of puzzles, monsters and dangerous contraptions.
• Innovative gameplay and intuitive controls supporting Magic Mouse and Trackpad gestures
• Gorgeous dynamic lighting engine brings the alien world to life
• Beautiful and atmospheric original soundtrack and sound effects
• 25 challenging levels packed with puzzles, exploration and stealth action
Minimum System Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 2 GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce 8600, AMD/ATI Radeon HD 2600 or Intel HD Graphics 3000.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BreachEnt
And join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BreachEnt
What's New in Version 1.6
DIRECTOR'S CUT UPDATE
• Refreshed levels, graphics and sound effects
• New gameplay elements and more enemies
• New 'Indie Mode' with retro graphics ;)
• NOTE: Current level will be restarted in old saved games!
This game was beautifully rendered with great game play, puzzles, music and mood. The variations on puzzles interesting but not repetitive. I wanted to keep on playing when the game ended. Highl recommended.
Now this is the kind of game I like. Thought provoking, but still fun. Move at your own pace, and the graphics are great.
Great Game. Money well spent for fun.!!!