Ever wonder if there’s a way you can give back to society by doing something you already do every day, at no additional cost to you?
We started Sharebite to help bridge the gap of inequality by creating a better, more socially-conscious way of ordering food in NYC.
Thank you for joining our mission to #TakeOutHunger!
How it works:
With Sharebite, you can place your pickup or delivery order from your favorite restaurant, and each time you order, we will either help donate a meal to a person facing hunger (through our partnership with City Harvest), or we will donate 2% of your total order to the charity of your choice.
Best of all — it’s at no additional cost to you.
We have partnered with thousands of restaurant vendors to help give back to society, without passing a penny of that cost onto you.
We’ve made it fun and easy to Order In & Deliver More:
1. Dish Search — Search for any dish, restaurant or cuisine you are craving, and navigate across thousands of menus.
2. Trending Dishes – You’re hungry, but not sure what to order? See what your neighbors are ordering and maybe discover some new eats!
3. Order with Ease – We support Apple Pay, so your meal is literally only a couple of taps away. No need to put in your credit card information!
4. Reorder your Favorite Meals – You are busy, decisive and just like to keep things simple. Why spend time looking for stuff when you’re just craving the same thing you ordered yesterday? We make it easy for you to quickly reorder your favorite meal and get back to saving the world!
5. Share Pictures of Dishes – Go ahead.. Snap that pic of your favorite dish! Share it with us and we’ll give you a $1 credit on your next meal!
6. #TakeOutHunger – Just like you, we want to help end world hunger… But charity starts at home, so we decided to start with trying to end hunger in New York City. So each time you order on Sharebite, we will help donate a meal to someone in need, via City Harvest. We also know the inner philanthropist in you is also passionate about solving many other issues, so our app enables you to choose your own charity, and they'll receive 2% of your total order, every time you order.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Heard about this through a restaurant I order from frequently. Love the app and don’t feel as bad about myself when I am ordering in on an almost daily basis as meals are being shared with those in need.
Love this app
I only order through sharebite now. Love how many choices I have and that a percentage of my meal is going towards feeding the less fortunate in NYC. Love love love this app. So easy, clean, and fast!!
Best food ordering app just keeps getting better
Sharebite is a new, cool way to order food in NYC. With over 1,000 restaurants available I can always find food that I like, and being able to see the food you are ordering through their picture menus just gets me more excited to eat! The biggest feature though is that I can donate to any charity of my choosing just by ordering food, and I still get the same prices as on seamless.
- ShareBite, Inc
- 49 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sharebite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.