Meet the healthier YOU. Sharecare gives you a safe and secure place to manage all the moving parts of your health - all in one place - to help you live a happier and healthier life. Whether its fitness tips, diet plans, stress relief, or new year’s resolutions, Sharecare recommends simple things to do every day - and reminds you to do them.
BUILD YOUR HEALTH PROFILE
• Take the RealAge test to learn your body’s actual age as compared to your calendar age
• Created by Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, the RealAge test has been taken by more than 43M people and gets you started on your health journey where you need help most
• Receive personalized recommendations based on your RealAge, with targeted suggestions on what you can do to live younger and improve your RealAge
• Store and access all your health information in your health profile, including key biometrics, vitals, conditions, immunizations, lab results, and procedures
• 100% secure; set a security PIN to stay signed in while maintaining your privacy
CREATE HEALTHY HABITS THROUGH DAILY TRACKING
• Keep track of your daily goals with activities that have the biggest impact on your RealAge, including weight, sleep, stress, activity, fitness, diet, blood pressure, and medications
• Daily reminders to track these key metrics to stay on top of your health
• Capture relevant progress based on your activity directly from your phone or by connecting Apple’s Health app
• Turn trackers from red to green to earn green days and automatically lower your RealAge
• Control your personal health data and decide which trackers to turn on and off
ACCESS INSIGHTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• Receive daily personalized content and recommendations in your timeline based on your RealAge, interests, and activities within Sharecare
• View insights each day based upon your progress to learn the impact on your overall health
• Follow the health topics that interest you from the wealth of content offered by Sharecare’s health and wellness experts
GET THE CARE YOU NEED WHEN YOU’RE NOT FEELING WELL
• Sharecare’s award-winning AskMD is more than just a symptom checker
• Identify what’s possibly causing your symptoms and enables you to have a better doctor’s visit by giving you a summary of your results
• Find a doctor in your area qualified to treat your symptoms and conditions
• Filter physicians by specialty, insurance, distance, name, gender, and years of experience
CONNECT YOUR EMPLOYER AND/OR HEALTH PLAN
• If your employer or health insurance plan is part of Sharecare, you also can get information about health screenings, open enrollment deadlines and additional tools to help you manage your health. Talk to your employer or health insurance provider to learn more.
- Updated navigation makes finding your favorite features easier than ever
- Add, edit and delete conditions in Health Profile
- Support for manual refresh of the Timeline
- Support for cross-platform Tracker settings
Ratings and Reviews
A bit much
I don’t like this app. To be fair I only downloaded to try and get points for my health insurance. But here are a list of grievances
1. I am 36 years old not 76. I don’t take my BP everyday. I don’t check my glucose everyday. I didn’t check my cholesterol everyday. I do those things once a year unless otherwise directed by a physician. The app actually showed my “real” age as 34 so why do I need to do these things for the app everyday?
2. Why doesn’t it give you the option of syncing to another device than your phone? I keep my Fitbit with me more than my phone. I have tiny pockets and can’t fit my phone in my pocket while working because of that. I do however keep my Fitbit in my pocket.
3. If this is really supposed to track health why isn’t there a female reproductive tracking system in place? Lots of women suffer from early signs of reproductive issues that worsen because they don’t see the overall progress of the issues due to improper tracking.
Anyways I’m deleting because I already have a similar app that’s better. Hopefully one day my company will cut some type of deal with Fitbit and I’ll just be able to use the app I like.
Super Great Health Tracker
This app has everything you need health wise. It tracks everything, including steps, and has information on almost every topic you could think of. It also looks very sleek when you log in. After hearing lots about it, I am glad I finally downloaded. Oh and the Real Age tear is super cool. It gives you customized tips and health advice.
Why I’ve only given 1 Star
First I’ve had no technical issues. It doesn’t shut down and it works fine for how it’s designed. You received 1 Star because there is no way to notify me if I forget to enter my Green Day entries. In my opinion this is a deliberate choice by blue cross of ga to NOT give its members their $60 in their incentive account. I can sign up for all kinds of emails but I can’t receive a notification thru the app to remind me that I haven’t entered my green entries. Otherwise this app is a way to stop paying a benefit the city company brags about giving
- Sharecare, Inc.
- 179.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sharecare, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.