Meet the healthier YOU. Sharecare gives you a safe and secure place to manage all the moving parts of your health - all in one place - to help you live a happier and healthier life. Whether its fitness tips, diet plans, stress relief, or new year’s resolutions, Sharecare recommends simple things to do every day - and reminds you to do them.
BUILD YOUR HEALTH PROFILE
• Take the RealAge test to learn your body’s actual age as compared to your calendar age
• Created by Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, the RealAge test has been taken by more than 43M people and gets you started on your health journey where you need help most
• Receive personalized recommendations based on your RealAge, with targeted suggestions on what you can do to live younger and improve your RealAge
• Store and access all your health information in your health profile, including key biometrics, vitals, conditions, immunizations, lab results, and procedures
• 100% secure; set a security PIN to stay signed in while maintaining your privacy
CREATE HEALTHY HABITS THROUGH DAILY TRACKING
• Keep track of your daily goals with activities that have the biggest impact on your RealAge, including weight, sleep, stress, activity, fitness, diet, blood pressure, and medications
• Daily reminders to track these key metrics to stay on top of your health
• Capture relevant progress based on your activity directly from your phone or by connecting Apple’s Health app
• Turn trackers from red to green to earn green days and automatically lower your RealAge
• Control your personal health data and decide which trackers to turn on and off
ACCESS INSIGHTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• Receive daily personalized content and recommendations in your timeline based on your RealAge, interests, and activities within Sharecare
• View insights each day based upon your progress to learn the impact on your overall health
• Follow the health topics that interest you from the wealth of content offered by Sharecare’s health and wellness experts
GET THE CARE YOU NEED WHEN YOU’RE NOT FEELING WELL
• Sharecare’s award-winning AskMD is more than just a symptom checker
• Identify what’s possibly causing your symptoms and enables you to have a better doctor’s visit by giving you a summary of your results
• Find a doctor in your area qualified to treat your symptoms and conditions
• Filter physicians by specialty, insurance, distance, name, gender, and years of experience
CONNECT YOUR EMPLOYER AND/OR HEALTH PLAN
• If your employer or health insurance plan is part of Sharecare, you also can get information about health screenings, open enrollment deadlines and additional tools to help you manage your health. Talk to your employer or health insurance provider to learn more.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
NOT A FAN!!!
1st... last year I had no problem whatsoever getting reimbursed through my healthcare incentive plan! I met my goals easily and as soon as they were met and I spent money at doctors or pharmacy I got reimbursed! This year has been a NIGHTMARE! This app is irrelevant to my life! I don’t drink or smoke yet two of the questions I must answer every day are about drinking and smoking-as if at any given moment I’m just going to decide to start picking up those two bad habits! REALLY!!! If I tell you in the beginning that I do NEITHER of those then they should be eliminated from my list of items to check off of my daily wellness routine! Also... I completed my Real age test in February and I’m still getting emails telling me that I only have so many more days to complete it before the end of the plan year! My real age is plastered on my screen every time I open up the app on my iPhone - so why am I being told I still need to do it again? Why did it take six phone calls to get your system to finally linked up properly so that I could start getting reimbursed for money spent? I sure hope BCBS is reading the feedback and cans Sharecare for their incentive program for 2019!
A bit much
I don’t like this app. To be fair I only downloaded to try and get points for my health insurance. But here are a list of grievances
1. I am 36 years old not 76. I don’t take my BP everyday. I don’t check my glucose everyday. I didn’t check my cholesterol everyday. I do those things once a year unless otherwise directed by a physician. The app actually showed my “real” age as 34 so why do I need to do these things for the app everyday?
2. Why doesn’t it give you the option of syncing to another device than your phone? I keep my Fitbit with me more than my phone. I have tiny pockets and can’t fit my phone in my pocket while working because of that. I do however keep my Fitbit in my pocket.
3. If this is really supposed to track health why isn’t there a female reproductive tracking system in place? Lots of women suffer from early signs of reproductive issues that worsen because they don’t see the overall progress of the issues due to improper tracking.
Anyways I’m deleting because I already have a similar app that’s better. Hopefully one day my company will cut some type of deal with Fitbit and I’ll just be able to use the app I like.
Having bcbs health ins so had to get this and start tracking steps instead of tracking gym visits... but this app ONLY counts steps by your phone, which I don’t always have on me, or connects to Fitbit... which I don’t have. Also, we need to enter steps for other actions but we only got a paper mailing showing which shows how we should convert various actions to steps... then we need to manually edit the total steps for the day... which means you need to carry this paper around and constantly edit or track so you can edit total steps at end of day for at least 22days a mo for our $20 incentive... in this day in age the app should be much more user friendly, should be able to add steps rather than edit whole thing each time and should have an activity converter built in! And why ONLY Fitbit when there are a million other trackers out there?! Ridiculous! Oh, and if you use Bitmoji keyboard you have to first go to settings of phone and switch that to English keyboard or can’t edit numbers of steps since won’t let me switch keyboard within the app or set default keyboard for this app... a total pain!
- Sharecare, Inc.
- 366.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sharecare, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.