Shared Calendar (formally Custody Calendar) is a simple one entry per day shared calendar application.
You can store a daily pattern against each Shared Calendar to store your work shifts, child custody days or any other repeating pattern.
Once added a calendar can be shared with as many people as you like. You can email or SMS invites to others who can view the calendar on the web or iPhone App. You can set permissions for people you invite to read only, read-write or read-write and invite others.
Shared Calendar can be used by anyone who needs to share a calendar ( but is especially useful for managing a childs schedule when the parents are no longer together).
• background app refresh keeps always up to date
• push notifications when entries are changed
• annotate each day with a repeating schedule (child with mum / dad, working days, nights etc...)
• full audit trail, see who changed what, no more misunderstandings!
• web interface, use the shared calendar even without an iPhone
• search your calendars
• optimised for all iPhone screen sizes
Thanks for those of you who have rated Shared Calendar on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
* Solve an issue with tapping a calendar link when the app was already running
Ratings and Reviews
Great if you're going through divorce
This calendar is great if you're going through a divorce. It's easy to keep track of kids and other events that you don't want to put on your main calendar. Instantly updates when you add items so both can see. If you're getting divorced or divorced GET IT
We love the SharedCal app because we both work in public safety. It’s simple, which I love. It doesn’t have a million color coded options which my husband would hate. It’s easy enough that we both add notes for each other so our schedules don’t conflict! We’ve used it for a very long time!
I love how my husband and I can share a calendar and that it shows the month view. I do wish you could add in separate events instead of a running list. If that feature is added I would give it 5 stars. I also like how it sincs with my ISO calendar.
- Dorada App Software Ltd
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) Dorada Software
- In-App Purchases
- Single Calendar $1.99
- 1 Year Ad Free Shared Calendar $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.