Shared Expenses Calculator
By Justo Jimenez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Often we participate in events with other people, such as trips, parties etc. in which each participant pays various expenses, and finally we adjust the accounts to which all people pay the same amount of money. For example, suppose a trip with friends, one day a friend paid the meal, another friend paid the tickets to the museum, and so on. Or suppose a party with friends, someone has bought a drink, others have bought food, etc ...
Shared Expenses Calculator is an application that lets you enter the expenses that each person have paid in an event, and at the end calculate how much money must pay or receive each person, for all people have paid the same amount of money.
FEATURES OF THE APPLICATION
- Works with the following currency symbols, $, €, £, ¥ or blank.
- The default currency for new events can be configured in the iPhone's general settings.
- Calculations can be sent by e-mail.
- Translated into Spanish, English, Italian and French.
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug solved: When blank currecy symbol was selected, "(blank)" text was shown instead of no currency symbol.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 09, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Justo Jimenez Sanchez
- © 2010 Justo Jimenez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.