ShareFile for iPad by Citrix
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix ShareFile is a secure file sharing, file transfer, sync and storage solution enabling you to access and manage your content from anywhere, on any device. With ShareFile, co-workers and clients can receive full or partial access to the files they need, so you can work collaboratively and securely.
Share files easily with the ShareFile for iPad app. This app gives you the freedom to share files and conduct business wherever you are. Browse your account, download and view documents, request and send files via e-mail, transfer big files and add users to folders on your ShareFile account. Once you download a file, you can also view it when you are offline.
Citrix ShareFile for iPad features:
• Browse your ShareFile account and download files to your iPad
• Easily open and manage downloaded files (requires compatible viewer on your device)
• E-mail files securely from your account
• Request uploads to your account via e-mail
• Add users to existing folder in your ShareFile account
• Sync files and folders across all devices
• Upload files directly from your iPad
• Users can specify a passcode for additional protection of their account
• Support for encryption (with either device passcode or app passcode) ensures data is always protected
For Enterprise accounts, users can access data using their corporate credentials, and IT administrators are able to control and audit access.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
* Bug fixes.
Documents are blurry
I have saved several type of documents (PDF, Excel and Word) to a shared file. If I view them through the app on my iPad, the documents are blurry. If I use a browser, everything looks great. Also, the documents look great through the app on my iPhone 5. What's the difference?!