ShareFile Mobile by Citrix
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix ShareFile is a secure file sharing, file transfer, sync and storage solution enabling you to access and manage your content from anywhere, on any device. With ShareFile, co-workers and clients can receive full or partial access to the files they need, so you can work collaboratively and securely.
Share files easily with the Citrix ShareFile Mobile app. This app gives you the freedom to share files and conduct business wherever you are. Browse your account, download and view documents, request and send files via e-mail, transfer big files and add users to folders on your ShareFile account. Once you download a file, you can also view it when you are offline.
Citrix ShareFile Mobile features:
• Browse your ShareFile account and download files to your device
• Easily open and manage downloaded files (requires compatible viewer on your device)
• E-mail files securely from your account
• Request uploads to your account via e-mail
• Add users to existing folder in your ShareFile account
• Sync files across all devices
• Upload files and folder directly from your mobile device
• Users can specify a passcode for additional protection of their account
• Support for encryption (with either device passcode or app passcode) ensures data is always protected
For Enterprise accounts, users can access data using their corporate credentials, and IT administrators are able to control and audit access.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
* Bug fixes.
WOW where has this App Been!!!!
This app is great if your employer is hosting it, which mine is. It beats Dropbox because you are in control of your information, you data is on your company's secure computers). It works with windows and Mac seamlessly. iPhone app The App has a password setting you just have to turn it on. This is in response to some other person's post that said there was no password protection. Also it has a Mac App to download to keep it all synced, just like drop box or box has. It beats Dropbox and Box because you can EDIT Microsoft documents and Adobe PDFs. It has collaborative tools. I am dropping all the others.
I don't normally give this long of a review but this App really deserves to be looked at, definitely check it out.
Needs a password
I like the app, a lifesaver at times. With the sensitivity of some data, this should have the same type of password that Dropbox has..