Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the new benchmark for physics puzzle games! Shark Dash is a highly addictive game that takes the physics puzzler to fun new heights with a unique cartoonish style starring funny little bath toys!
Sharkee and his merry band of toy sharks were living happily in the bathtub. That is, until a bunch of mischievous ducks came along to ruin their peaceful little world. These cheaply-made rubber duckies are a little loopy from the chemicals they are made of, and now they’re teasing the sharks, playing pranks like they owned the place! But when the ducks kidnap Sally, Sharkee’s girlfriend, that’s when Sharkee and his buds have had enough! Join a wild journey to tricky bathtubs around the world, save Sally and get rid of the dimwitted ducks!
BATH TIME HAS NEVER BEEN THIS FUN
• Amazingly accessible gameplay: Simply drag and release the shark’s tail with your finger to launch him at the ducks!
• Dispose of the duckies, grab all the coins, and finish each level with the fewest jumps possible to earn 3 Stars! Use your Stars to unlock new levels!
• Not happy with your last shot? Undo it and try it again!
A WILD JOURNEY IN BATHTUBS ALL OVER THE WORLD
• Make your way through 96 levels with more to come in future updates!
• Visit 4 different environments, from ancient Rome to distant Japan!
• Complete tons of missions & unlock loads of achievements!
MEET THE MOST ADORABLE BAND OF BATH TOYS
• Sharkee, the hero and fearless leader of the merry band of plastic sharks
• Sawy, whose incredible saw nose can cut chains and drop heavy objects on those dastardly ducks
• Hammy, who uses his Jump Slash skill to leap through the air and hit ducks from incredible trajectories
• Scuby, Sharkee’s twin brother, a calm and meditative toy who likes to swim through the watery depths to take out duckies wherever they hide
Grab enough coins and you can upgrade the appearance of your sharks with cool new skins!
Visit our official site at www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- The unlimited elixir is now available!
- New sparkling water effect
- New Gameloft LIVE! access included
- Improved font display on the new iPad
- Adjustment of the difficulty in some levels
Hands Down, Better than Angry Birds!
Ok so maybe you copied the concept of Angry Birds, with flinging the shark with a limited # of shots, destroying the ducks, the physics, etc etc. However I find this game much, I repeat, MUCH better than Angry Birds!
It's a lot cuter, plus the majority of it is 3D. Who can argue with that? Plus, the levels are more casual and laid back than AB (angry birds). I can complete the levels with some level of thinking, but not so much to the level of angry birds where I spend days at a time on 1 level.
Additionally this game supports (a) cause(s) such as obliterating the sales of shark fin soup. I mean it's for a cause!
•Gameplay is fun, intuitive and smooth
•Graphics are top notch
•Physics are very precise
•Sharks, items, etc are ADORABLE
•The game is primarily in 3D
•Gaming style is very casual and laid back
•Levels are not too hard to complete but not too easy
•I have not encountered any bugs, glitches etc so far on my 4th Gen iPod Touch running on the latest version of iOS
•This kind of copies the concept of angry birds.
OVERALL; I would highly Reccomend this to a friend. BUY THIS GAME NOW!!!
Well I got it when it was Free. I'm glad I did, although I think this would be an app I would gladly pay for. But if you save a buck, you save a buck, right!
Well tootles for now!
~The App Store's #1 Reviewer
Equally as fun as angry birds!
This game is very addicting…well done to the developers. There is a catchy storyline where bathtub rubber duckies play the villain of the game, kidnapping the main characters girlfriend (both are rubber sharks). The goal is to get the girl back by taking out all of the evil rubber ducks in each level, by bouncing and soaring over and through obstacles placed in the tub.
Dining on duck!
vibrant 3D graphics, well-designed levels and progressive difficulty that gradually introduces new elements are some of the advantages of this physics puzzler.
however, the game economy leads you to buy IAP coin packs. collecting all the coins scattered around levels doesn't fill your wallet fast enough to shop for elixirs, pick up new sharks or skip thougher levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 19, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2012 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Shark Dash, Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium pack of coins$1.99
- Big pack of coins$2.99
- Huge pack of coins$4.99
- Deluxe Coins Pack$9.99
- Unlimited Elixir$0.99