Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Defend your bathtub from the evil dimwitted invading duckies! Launch Sharkee and his rubbery friends towards the floating duckies in this funtastic physics puzzle game!
Sharkee and his merry band of toy sharks were living happily in the bathtub. That is, until a bunch of mischievous ducks came along to ruin their peaceful little world. These cheaply made rubber duckies are a little loopy from the chemicals they were made of, and now they’re teasing the sharks, playing pranks like they own the place! Join a wild journey in bathtubs around the world and get rid of the dimwitted ducks!
BATH TIME HAS NEVER BEEN THIS FUN
• Amazingly accessible gameplay: Simply drag and release the shark’s tail with your finger to launch him at the ducks!
• To score points, dispose of the ducks, grab all the coins and finish each level by using the fewest jumps possible!
• Not happy with your last shot? Undo it and try it again!
A WILD JOURNEY IN BATHTUBS ALL OVER THE WORLD
• Make your way through tons of levels!
• Visit 4 different environments, from ancient Rome to distant Japan!
• Tear through a streak of stages to earn big points to dominate the leaderboards
MEET THE MOST ADORABLE BAND OF BATH TOYS:
• Sharkee, the hero and fearless leader of the merry band of plastic sharks
• Sawy, whose incredible saw nose can cut chains and drop heavy objects on those dastardly ducks
• Hammy, who uses his jumping Slash skill to leap through the air and hit ducks from incredible angles
• Scuby, Sharkee’s twin brother, a calm and meditative toy who likes to swim through the watery depths, taking out duckies wherever they hide
Grab enough coins and you can upgrade the appearance of your sharks with cool new skins!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Shark Dash is now completely FREE and comes with a new challenge-streak level progression! Beat as many levels as possible in one streak and climb the Leaderboard!
- Our faithful Shark Dash players will get a gift of 10,000 Coins to help them rise in the rankings!
- Game engine and user interface optimized.
- Revive or earn Coins by watching videos.
- PLEASE NOTE: With the new challenge-streak level progression in this update, players can no longer select from any level.
It's ruined. Thanks for nothing.
It's pretty obvious by all the similar complaints you took a once great game and completely ruined it. Why where you so lazy as to not make a second app rather than destroy the first one? I paid money for one game and you stole it from us for this lame freemium version that does not compare. I want to unlock levels and beat scores, not see how many times I can start over and go for streaks.
I hope your pathetic iTunes score tells you this is not what your fans want at all. Change it back or offer both versions. But the way it is now is horrible.
I love the game. Its so much fun but some of the levels are really hard it really gets your brain working.
But some of the directions are hard to understand. Some of the sharks are hard to use too the the shark that when u tap it's supposed to swim in a straight line it doesn't work!or at least for me it doesn't work
Thrown straight into the trash
This app has been completely ruined. I haven't played in a while so I reinstalled it and now I see this. I paid money for an app that's been changed completely. It's awful and the quality has gone down a lot in the last update. It looks like a stupid cheap app now and there's no point in playing if you always have to start over again. It's useless and boring now. I don't know if you you are going to fix it or leave in the trash, but if you decide to do something bring the old app back.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Shark Dash, Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.