An official Shaun the Sheep game from Aardman Animations.
Ever wondered what it would be like to fling a sheep out of a HUGE pair of underpants? Of course you have!
Sheep Stack is the new game from Shaun the Sheep, where flying by the seat of your pants has never been so much fun! Using a pair of massive pants, launch Shaun’s flock into the sky and stack ‘em high to help them reach a plate of doughnuts waiting at the top. But watch out – the slightest wobble and your woolly wonder will crash to the ground!
Complete 60 challenging levels
Explore 60 levels across two fun-filled environments, facing obstacles and challenges designed to make your sheep tower topple! Dodge precarious platforms, swinging see-saws, tumbling tyres and whizzing water-wheels as you battle to keep your sheep upright.
Master the art of sheep flinging
Become a flock-flinging phenomenon as you launch your sheep from their pants using simple controls that are quick to pick up but tricky to truly master. Work through the levels and develop your target hitting and balancing skills – the challenges get harder as you journey through the game!
Combine speed with skill to win rewards
The aim of the game is to reach the doughnuts with as few sheep as possible, in the quickest time possible – are you up for the Sheep Stack challenge?
** Sheep Stack is designed for iPhone 4 and above, and iPad 2 and above.
It is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th Generation or iPad 1.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game with Serious Flaws
Summary: If they fix a few flaws then it will be worth the $3, till then, hold off.
I want to give the game five stars for:
- fun concept
- ad and purchase free
- humorous animation touches (the sheep legs flap around when the fly)
- fluid game dynamic/physics engine (the bouncing and teeter totters work well)
I want to give the game one star for:
- not consistently saving game progress (super aggravating)
- no control to turn off the sound, good luck listening to anything else while you play, the bleeping of sheep will ruin it
- when you solve a level with one sheep sometimes you only get 2 stars. Not sure what it takes to 3 stars, solve the level without a sheep?
Right now I've stopped playing the game because these items are so annoying.
Beautiful Game, but with bugs
This is a beautiful game and it feels like wonderful to play, but it never saves my progress! Also, there's no option to turn off the music, meaning you can't listen to something else while you're playing.
Fun game. Buggy. Please update!
I typically don't buy a first build anything, but it looked like a fun game. And my kids enjoy Shaun the sheep. Well it is a fun and challenging game, sometimes too challenging with all of the bugs. Looking forward to an update that addresses all of the bugs - especially a mute sound icon and level progress saved. Thanks!
- Aardman Animations Ltd
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Aardman Animations Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.