Maximize your savings with the Shaw’s app and our MyMixx program! Register to find over $100 in weekly savings and earn gas reward points. See weekly coupons and sales on groceries and more. You can also receive your receipts digitally through MyMixx. Download and register to start saving now!
Find your Savings:
• Register to add your digital coupons in MyMixx.
• Redeem coupons automatically by entering your phone number at checkout.
• Get Personalized Coupons based on shopping history.
• Sort offers by aisle, category, purchase history, recently added, and about to expire.
Build your Shopping List:
• Adding the items you buy and items you like based on shopping history.
• Adding items to your shopping list directly from your past digital receipts.
• Scan bar codes to find out more about products and add offers automatically.
Other Features you will find:
• Visit My Store for hours, locations, and directions to your nearest Shaw’s
• Manage your account preferences.
• NEW! PUSH notifications about offers and deals
• Use your Rewards Summary to track your gas reward earnings.*
• For participating stores, see the Rewards Summary to find the nearest participating gas station
*Some features not available in all areas.
We heard you about the paper ads.
Now our weekly ad is a digital circular for you to view and add sale items to your shopping list along with coupons.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
We value your feedback and want to improve the app for you, so please send us suggestions and comments by tapping on the My Store tab and selecting feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Live two seconds away from a Shaw’s. Talk about convenience. That’s all they’re good for now. If you shop on a Sunday, the sales items are wiped out. The eggs are never stocked. A lot of dairy items are always close to out of date or are out of date. The place is a mess and items not where they should be as marked in the shelf. I used to use the app to get my MyMixx deals. Then the new app roles out. Can’t sign in. A pop up with a phone number to call to fix the sign in problem is given. Lol called the number. It’s an emergency call center. That isn’t working. I emailed Shaw’s. I was told, very snidely “we called the number and it works very well for us.”
Needless to say. I’m done. If I need something quick, I’ll stop and grab it at Shaw’s. My weekly grocery shopping.....I will travel out of town to anywhere that’s stocked, cleaner and cheaper.....and not so rude.
Oh and btw....funniest thing. At Christmas this past year, they had a “find the elf in the shelf, go to customer service to get your prize”. I found the elf on the shelf. The boy working there said hey go get your gift card at customer service. lol I went to the customer service desk...they handed me a baby candy cane. 😂. Ok. Lol whatever
Our local Grocer!
My husband and I love this store it is close to us and we can run in and get all the things we need also the staff are so friendly and helpful and you feel comfortable shopping there! The store is always clean and there are always smiling faces to greet you and say hello! One of our kids even had her first job there when she was younger!! I also love this app I can clip the coupon right here and I don't have to remember any papers or cut anything out!! It's great and it saves us money on gas too!!! This app has kept me from going to another grocery store because they do not offer the same services at there store!! We just love you guys thanks for saving us money and being there for our late night gotta have a snack right now and oops I forgot to get moms flowers for Mother's Day needs love the Coombs's
Too much fluff, not enough functionality
I honestly don’t use 3/4 or more of this app’s options. I despise having to laboriously scroll through endless product offers, only to be punished for accidentally tapping on a little, teeny arrow for that item’s detail- which takes you aaaallllll the way back to the top of the list that you were endlessly scrolling through, when attempting to go back by clicking the arrow again. And that’s not my only problem. It’s difficult and time consuming for the cashier to go back and allow you to enter your mymixx account phone number when you’ve wasted your time bagging your own groceries and couldn’t beat the cashier to the punch. I do want to state that this app has saved me a little money here and there, but it’s been such a hassle. There could be vast improvements to make it more effective, user friendly and more efficient.
- Albertsons Companies, LLC
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 MyWebGrocer Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.