Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam app while you watch the show!
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
Enjoying the new player? If you’re Apple Music or Spotify connected, we’ve improved background listening. Find your favorite playlist and hit play.
We’ve made it easier to navigate the app. To quickly close the current song page and move to the next, swipe down to dismiss.
Want to see what’s hot in your city? Swipe to Discover and tap on charts to see a load of new country and city charts.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Think identifying tunes is the only trick in Shazam’s magic act? Not quite. The app’s an unmissable destination for music lovers, with exciting ways to find tracks by your favorite artists, discover new ones, and interact with top streaming services. And yes, we’re still blown away by Shazam’s sorcerous ability to ID songs—especially when it happens on our Apple Watch.
Just want more exact live or version recognition
I’m an audiophile, put together high end vintage equipment home stereo and home theater and love live music and those long 7min+ songs that are your entire TRIP in the car, not those 3min 09 sec “radio edit” versions and appreciate and immediately recognize when it’s NOT a radio/studio version that has been beaten into my head with repetition and has different changes and musically unique versions instead and 9 out of 10 times I need Sound Hound to capture exactly what I’m hearing, even if Shazam will pick it up and give me the general album or song but not the “Live at Red Rocks” with some date, etc. I live for hearing new version of the same song even if I do sacrifice some fidelity in the process. More importantly I want to know where to find it again! I really am a “Shazam Guy” first, just it those instances I have to go searching for SoundHound in a race before for the app buried in my apps before the song ends! Help me out Shazam. Make it a one stop shop!
It is the technology I have been waiting for since 1990...
There have been songs that truly have been ingrained in my life since 91' where I never knew who the hell was the artist or song. On a tv show, a random commercial, etc. that have slipped through my fingers and traveled onward into the dark distance. I never caught the artist or the song. And I would sing these songs carving down the mountain or riding a wave internally for all this time.. When Shazam came out it literally changed my life on this earth. I finally have found what I have been searching for. You Shazam have found what I have been searching for. Now I use it anytime I feel moved in hearing a song at a store, a party, a commercial, a Movie. It has made me a better person. We are finally entering an age where the shadow of the sun is no longer. I beckon the suns musicals waves with the power of Shazam! Thank you my friend! You are a beautiful creation.
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 105 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad free $2.99
- Upgrade From (Shazam)RED Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.