By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shazam Encore - the best of Shazam without the ads!
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Calvin Harris, Pitbull, Meghan Trainor, Avicii, Jason Derulo, Wiz Khalifa and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs with Apple Music and add them to Rdio and Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Rdio or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
• Start an Apple Music radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch for the artist, song, and lyrics that unfold with the music
• See your past Shazams at a glance with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
• Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding tunes for you
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
What's New in Version 10.4.0
Visit our new ‘Discover’ tab for your daily dose of music! You'll find a mix of new songs, videos and playlists - personalised just for you and refreshed every single day.
Some of you reported that you lost your Shazams when updating from an old version of the app. We’re sorry about that, and this update should bring them back.
Don’t forget to keep your Shazams safe and in sync between your devices. Simply create an account, and we’ll back up your Shazams so you’ll never lose them.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com.
Could be better
For years this app has been so-so at identifying songs, especially songs that aren't on a major label. Shazam can give you several wrong guesses on what song is actually playing.
I'm complaining about this update for two reasons. One, the app now stops music playing on my phone when I open it. It's a frustrating bug. And two, yes, I know it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere, but the "snow" that pops up on the identified songs screen is annoying. I don't know what possessed Shazam to add animated snow behind text that's already white. It's hard to read!
App has been useless lately and so has the support
At some point this app was update and not it no longer will Shazam something that's playing from my phone. As soon as I open Shazam the app playing the music will stop the music. This has happened before and Shazam has fixed it however not it's been like this for over a month and I've sent several emails and received a response to send diagnostic report which I have done and now I can't even get a response. 👎🏼
Shazam Stops When Opening App
I never post reviews but I use Shazam everyday for my music. I'll use it to connect with Apple Music which was great. I would choose my song and then go back in my app to find the next song I want. Now it just STOPS when you open the app to choose another song. Please fix!! This is not a good update. Shazam has been a great app, now I feel they didn't think about what they did for the update.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 10.4.0
- Size: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
- © 2016 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.