By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly identify, explore, buy and share.
Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on iTunes
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to your Shazams in Rdio, Beats Music, Spotify, Deezer or Google Play All Access (where available)
• Connect to Spotify / Rdio to play full tracks in Shazam and add your Shazams to Spotify / Rdio playlists
• Start an iTunes Radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed (where available)
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy
• Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising – upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
What's New in Version 8.4.1
Don’t worry, be happy.
Share your matches with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and more.
Turn frowns upside down at http://support.shazam.com. Follow us at @Shazam to stay tuned with all the latest news.
Used to be great... :-( 👎👎👎👎👎
What happened to the off-line song recognition??? :(
In the past I could Shazam any song even with no phone connection (when overseas for example). It'd "remember" the songs it listened to whith no connection and then I'd check what music it was once I had wi-fi.
That feature seems to be gone??!?!?!?!? Really? That was by far Shazam's BEST FEATURE! What the heck were you (IT folks) thinking?? If this feature doesn't come back I'll have to delete this app. It'll be worthless to me as I'm overseas 75% of my time where I rely on spotty wi-fi coverage. Shame on you for taking it away!!!
Also, now it takes FOR EVER to listen to songs and just as long to "send" them before it tells you it didn't recognize it.. Seriously, what's happening to Shazam??
Something else, the other day I watched the movie "The Other Brother" and wanted to find out who sang the nice blues lick in the middle of the movie but every time I Shazamed it I got the name if the movie instead. Really??!?! That's just plain ridiculous!!!! This app is about MUSIC and not TV shows and movies. I tried 6 times, still don't know who sang the blues song...
Also, sometimes the app won't "hear" any music despite me being right next to the speaker and cranking it up. Then 2 minutes later it finally "hears it"...
I have iPhone 6 with the latest iOS update.
Overall a good app but the amount of commercials within can be overwhelming.
I highly recommend Shazam. I carry my iPod or iPad with me always and whenever I heard a song that I like and wish to add to my collection I touch Shazam and it saves the tag for me. I like the ability to find a purchase feature which takes me directly to iTunes in Shazam as well. It works well with series on tv as well. I find this app very useful and one of my favorites. Thank you Shazam.
Perfect but too many updates
I love Shazam, it has never failed me once. The only thing I don't like is that you're constantly updating it but literally every time I check my updates there's a Shazam update.
I wish that you could just update everything you need in one single update instead of releasing every week or so. Other than that is perfect. 👌
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 8.4.1
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
- © 2014 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade From (Shazam)REDFree