By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
What's New in Version 11.4.3
We’ve been hard at work on performance to make the app lighter and faster. Swipe to My Shazam to take a look!
Do you love Apple Music or Spotify? Head to Settings to get connected and we’ll magically add your Shazams to a playlist. You can even listen to your Shazam matches in full!
Don’t forget to keep your Shazams safe and in sync between your devices. Simply create an account and we’ll back up your Shazams so you’ll never lose them.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
I mentioned the features (very similar to those) of your APP to an APPLE TECHNICIAN years back during a call about an FM Transmission/Charging cradle I used in college. I asked: “What was the feature on my (iPod at the time)—lol that allowed you to add a song instantly from another sound source & increase your music library content?”
The APPLE TECHNICIAN replied: “I’m not sure anything like that has been programmed yet!”
My thoughts are that Technician hung the phone up and cashed in on a great idea! Oh well, wouldn’t be the first invention that’s been swept out from underneath my grasps!
So when I’m on Instagram and there’s a song playing over the video I can’t Shazam it. That’s the only problem I have so far. When a song is playing loud at a party I could Shazam it but no one could be talking but the song. Like I was at a party and there was a good song playing so I tried to Shazam it and it wouldn’t work because everyone was talking and I can’t tell everyone to “shut up” cuz you know I can’t. And then I don’t want everyone to know I like that song. Sometimes I doesn’t work out😕question can you guys fix that for some of us
Doesn’t recognize Star Wars theme song when played on the piano
I was hoping that given the technology and with the amount of time this app has been in the market it would be able to do more then exact match. I challenge all of you to hit a few notes on a keyboard that any kindergarten kid could recognize and I’m willing to bet you that this app will fail to pickup basic “name that tune” examples. I’m guessing that the original programmer(s) gave up as soon as the money started to sway their decision or got pushed aside for Ads. Hopefully there is a start up waiting to take it’s place.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 11.4.3
- Size: 106 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
- © 2017 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad free$2.99
- Upgrade From (Shazam)REDFree