Shazam - Discover music, artists, videos & lyrics
By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Calvin Harris, Pitbull, Meghan Trainor, Avicii, Jason Derulo, Wiz Khalifa and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs with Apple Music and add them to Rdio and Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Rdio or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
• Start an Apple Music radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch for the artist, song, and lyrics that unfold with the music
• See your past Shazams at a glance with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
• Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding tunes for you
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
What's New in Version 10.5.0
On iPhone, you can now scan Shazam Codes with your camera. Codes? What?! Tap the camera icon on your Shazam home screen to learn more.
We’ve fixed a bug that made it hard to Shazam songs when the music was playing from other apps.
Don’t forget to keep your Shazams safe and in sync between your devices. Simply create an account, and we’ll back up your Shazams so you’ll never lose them.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com.
It's lightning fast at recognizing music. What really impressed me most, and what motivated me to say "yes" to the prompt for a rating, was that today I was in the car with my very loud wife and 4 year old, with the windows down, on the freeway, and shazamski here identified the song immediately after I pressed the button. I don't understand how anyone would rate this less than a five stars unless they perhaps don't realize how the settings they chose in iPhone settings can interfere with the data of all apps- rather than judge apps harshly for not doing what you want, make sure you don't mess with data restriction settings first :)
Good job with this app, its only gotten better over the last few years- and for free? Hell yea this is a top quality app
👍🏻 Wow!!! Shazam has come along way!!!
I originally downloaded Shazam when it first came out - I loved the concept of it, however it never really seemed to work and it wasn't linked with my iTunes account - long story short it wasn't saving time and was wrong the majority of the time.
THINGS HAVE CHANGED!!!!! I recently downloaded it hoping it would catch a song I was never going to be able to find.... it did it!!! The unique remix was pulled up within two seconds and asked if I wanted to add it to my library and if I had a certain playlist in mind!!! I could it believe it!!!
Way to go Shazam!!!! You literally rock my world now! Thank you 🎶🎵🎶❤!
The amount of times I've used Shazam is more likely than not in the hundreds, and of those attempts, I can confidently say that the number of times Shazam has failed me is in the single digits. This app is superb. On top of it's effectiveness at identifying songs, the fact that once I identify a track I can seamlessly locate it within the Apple Music library and add it to my own library with a single tap is exemplary. A state of the art app. I have nothing but good things to say about this app. Bravo.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 10.5.0
- Size: 143 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
- © 2017 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad free$6.99
- Upgrade From (Shazam)REDFree