Shazam - Discover music, artists, videos & lyrics
By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Calvin Harris, Pitbull, Meghan Trainor, Avicii, Jason Derulo, Wiz Khalifa and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs with Apple Music and add them to Rdio and Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Rdio or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
• Start an Apple Music radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch for the artist, song, and lyrics that unfold with the music
• See your past Shazams at a glance with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
• Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding tunes for you
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
What's New in Version 10.2.0
We’ve made Shazam even faster to load - and updated its look and feel! Open the app and you’ll notice a new homescreen. The blue button you know and love is just where you’d expect, and you’ll now find artist updates and news on a tab of its own.
See that camera button? Discover a whole new world by scanning items with your camera wherever you spot the Shazam logo.
Speaking of different ways to Shazam, have you added the new Shazam widget to your lock screen yet? It’s now even better, showing your most recent Shazams.
Finally, we have a new music player! Tap Play All on any list of songs to check it out.
And It's FREE Y'ALL!
I listen to the Jazz radio station often and enjoyed it. But Then our teacher wanted us to listen to jazz and write down songs we heard. I look on this app. Seems okay. Then start using it. The freaking app is a god at what is does. It identifies the song i hear. But it does it with speed and accuracy too. Many times I only got a few seconds of a song at the end, but no it still manages to get the song. Sometimes I am watching the tv with a killer backtrack and I really wanted to know the song. However the actor's voices interrupted the song. I try anyway and bloop low and behold the song! ( Baker Street) but anyways of all the hundreds of times I have used this app, only two songs have ever been unidentified-- most likely because of the super loud interference. For all of this, the app is a god, AND IT'S FREE Y'ALL.
App that everyone has been dreaming of since childhood
One of the best apps I've ever heard about. It was just ok when it was released, but as throughout several years Shazam team has been fixing all bugs, now no doubts we have just perfect, superb application. Thanks, Shazam.
Great app! Use it constantly! Except that now every thing I Shazam says pending no matter whether I'm connected to the Internet or not. I've given it a few updates hoping it would be fixed at some point but it hasn't so I decided to use this review to address the issue.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 25, 2016
- Version: 10.2.0
- Size: 137 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
- © 2016 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad free$6.99
- Upgrade From (Shazam)REDFree