Shazam for Mac takes your music discovery to a whole new level. Name any song in seconds without ever digging your phone out of your pocket!
* Shazam with one click straight from the menu bar
* Access lyrics & music videos, or listen in Apple Music
* Shazam in style with Dark Mode
* Keep track of all your past discoveries
Get Shazam for Mac and we’ll work our magic!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Ratings and Reviews
Shazam on my desktop id’s poor recordings
It’s great, I just click on the little icon that stays at the top edge of my laptop when I want it to “listen” to id the music I’m playing in my video, captured during a class, and it not only gives me the name but a link to the actual piece.
Go back to full autoshazam
I downloaded this app so i can know every song playing at almost any time. With the new app, you have to manually click it and it only shazams the current song. Much preferred when it listened to every song it could catch. Love the redesign, but consider going back to autoshazam please.
New update just crashes instantly.
Shazam worked perfectly for the longest while until this new redesign update. Now whenever I click the Shazam icon on the top status bar to open the menu it shows for about 2 seconds and then crashes. Uninstall and reinstall made no difference.
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 9.1 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.