Sheep On Trampolines
By Skiproach Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Appsafari Rating: 4/5
The game is simple, the art is silly, and watching a sheep spin like crazy while bouncing into bombs is so very cruel, yet entertaining.
Lots of fun. This is a really nice app. Gameplay is very smooth, and there's plenty of content to keep you occupied.
Great game! Clean interface and easy to pick up and play. Very nice game - worth checking out.
Control the trampolines and the sheep are doing the jumping. Spin, curve, shoot the sheep in the direction you want the sheep to go.
Take part in this unique sheep game with hours of fun and challenging gameplay - the sheep will love you for it.
Sheep on trampolines is challenging physics based gameplay with two gameplay modes:
STORY MODE FACTS:
- 72 challenging levels in this first release
- Unlock next level by collecting all coins in the current level
- 3 different worlds with totally different graphics and objects to avoid
- Special power up's on levels to either help you or make your sheep suffer
- Unique level design with more than one trampoline for you to control, just to give you and your sheep an extra challenge
COIN COLLECTOR MODE FACTS:
- Collect as many coins as you can to set the best score
- Be aware of falling bombs - they will wipe out your sheep
- Collect extra lifes by taking the falling sheeps
- Unlock the black sheep to help you collect more coins
Watch a teaser on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf9J8jq9DkE
Cute premise. Horribly unplayable.
The moment I saw this title turn up, I had to download it.
Unfortunately that's the extent of the fun with this game. Controls are simple enough. Touch the sides of the screen to steer the trampoline. However that simple control is badly done. Controls are rather unresponsive despite there being practically half the screen available to touch for left and right. Then when it does respond, it seems to overcompensate, leaving little fine control available.
Barely able to get through one screen, I'm not sticking around for remaining 23.
Reviewed on a first generation iPhone.
Lots of fun...
...and funny. This is a really nice app. Gameplay is very smooth, and there's plenty of content to keep you occupied.
No pause button?
It's a really great game, but it does not even have a pause button. please put one in a future update.
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 06, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christian Skott
- © Skiproach Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.