The Sheffield Star Newspaper
By Johnston Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Sheffield Star Newspaper app brings you full colour PDF versions of The Star newspaper and every newspaper supplement, all presented in pristine detail and designed to be enjoyed on your tablet device.
Updated early each morning six days a week, the app gives you the opportunity to read the full edition of the paper and its supplements over breakfast, or download them for offline reading later.
In the app’s archive, you get access to full PDF versions of the last 30 papers and supplements, which include:
• Class Act
• Grass Roots
• Business Weekly
• Business Monthly
When viewing a paper or supplement, you can pinch and zoom to enlarge the pages and articles, swipe through or jump to the next or other pages, use the search functionality to find specific articles, and view full pages either in single page portrait or double page spread landscape mode.
In addition, the app features the latest news from TheStar.co.uk, updated throughout the day and including photo slideshows and videos, which can all be shared on social media.
The news sections available are as follows:
• News – latest in-depth and breaking news from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Chesterfield and surrounding areas
• Sport – football, boxing, cricket, rugby, ice hockey, basketball, athletics, speedway and more, with in-depth coverage of Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Barnsley, Doncaster Rovers, Rotherham United and Chesterfield
• What's On – concerts to family days out, listings, music, theatre, cinema, reviews, arts – plus more
• Features – food, drink, gardening, holidays, women, fashion, beauty, motors, healthy living
• Columnists and Opinion – comment and analysis on issues affecting South Yorkshire and the world
• National - reports and analysis from across the UK
• Business - in-depth coverage from The Star’s expert business journalists
The Sheffield Star Newspaper app brings you the very best in news, business, sport, entertainment, other features and more from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Chesterfield and surrounding areas, with full daily editions exactly as printed.
The Sheffield Star Newspaper app is free for 30 days and then available through monthly subscription which is auto-renewing and priced at £13.49 per month. This gives access to both the digital content and the paper editions within the app .Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Johnston Publishing Ltd
- © Johnston Press 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sheffield Star$17.99