The ShelbyNEXT Membership iPhone app allows you to access all of ShelbyNEXT Membership's core features while on the go!
- Create People.
- View lists of all members and groups, complete with thumbnails of profile pictures.
- Use as a church directory, if enabled.
- View all information for a person. Including personal, contact, dates, custom fields, and family.
- Tap profile image to add a new one.
- Edit all fields, including custom ones.
- Add/remove people from groups.
- Add/Edit notes.
- Print a summary page, using AirPrint.
- Add a person to your Contacts.
Self Child Check-in.
- Parents can check their kids in when close to church, so the labels are already printed and waiting for them, when they get inside.
- View lists of Completed, Outstanding, and My Outstanding interactions.
- Edit Outstanding Interactions.
- Assign/Log a new interaction.
- Add/edit attendance for a group.
- Add visitors who are currently in the system.
- Create and add visitors.
- Swipe left on a name to see more options.
- Mass Email a group.
- Mass SMS and Voice message (Requires this to be configured via web)
Please note that this app requires a ShelbyNEXT ChMS account.
Fix for individual search permissions bug
Ratings and Reviews
Just about the smallest fonts I have ever seen in an app. You need a magnifying glass to see the letters when composing a mass text. I doubt if even a 20-year-old would be happy with this font size.
Come on, Shelby. How about supporting Apple’s Dynamic Type font sizes. If I’ve chosen a certain font size in Settings then that’s the size I need to comfortably view the text in ALL apps.
App can’t load profile data this part always crashes. The Giving section always work. The app would be a 5 star rating if all the components worked. I had no problems at first but now when I click on my profile pic the data can’t be loaded try back later. I been trying for over a week. Please fix
This is a great app!!! Use it for taking church attendance and church role, however, please optimize this for the I
iPhone X. It’s been four month for goodness sake.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.