Shelly Cloud - the companion mobile app for Shelly WiFi double relay switch.
Shelly Cloud is the companion app for the Shelly double relay switch. The relay has an embedded WiFi, a web server and a smart metering functionality. Through the app you can to control your Shelly double relay(s) remotely.
With the relay(s) installed and registered in your Shelly Cloud app account you can:
- Configure multiple options for the relay operations.
- Monitor the relay(s) status, as well as the current and the past electrical power consumption of the monitored electrical circuit(s) and loads.
- Configure scenes or switch on/off ad-hoc through the app wherever and whenever you like.
- Define and personalise rooms where the Shelly relays are positioned.
- Register and manage multiple users with specific rights.
- Add more relays in order to build complex automation solutions aimed at operational and energy efficiency.
- Connect to an existing WiFi network or set up a WiFi hotspot. - Easy inclusion through a wizard.
In this release:
- New, upgraded Discovery procedure.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome and economical
I have four Shelly One relays and three Shelly bulbs. All of them work well. I experienced difficulty with one of the bulbs initially. However I wrote an email to customer support on New Year’s Day and they responded the next day. With the information they gave me I was able to restore factory default on the bulb and get it working. The Shelly one switches are probably the most economical methods of integrating your existing bulbs and switches into a smart home. The app runs almost flawlessly and has more functionality than many other smart home apps. The devices allow you to utilize protocols for open source platforms without flashing custom firmware. The cloud service integrates well with Alexa. This is one of the best solutions on the market. Replacing your existing switches is a waste.
Dysfunctional and a Waste of Time
There’s a reason why an electronic product app was categorized under “Lifestyle” in Apple AppStore. So u change ur lifestyle just to get it to work for a day perhaps when u have some kid nephew u want to show off ur smart things...But then...
Nothing works. It doesn’t connect to your lights. Says “Loading Will Take a While.” If you are lucky to get into the app, you can’t even change your internet preferences. Will say “Failed WiFi State” or something like that. The device itself overnight will disconnect from WiFi. This means ur connected lights are no longer smart, which is the mean reason, the only reason to have purchased the device in the first place. Only connects back when u literally go to ur garage or backyard to power off/on ur circuit breaker powering the area the device is probably reconnected. Ridiculous. Even at that, their app fails to respond with failure dialogues popping out but only ur Alexa app can get it to work if circuit breaker is turned off and on. If not, even Alexa app or HomeKit will say “server not responding” or something to that effect.
Shelly App and device is an experimental garbage! The client support is virtually useless or nonexistent. I had bought 4 pieces of the Shelly1. The cost of returning them to Bulgaria was nearly as high as purchasing so I am tossing them in the trash, eating my losses and taking my angst to write an unapologetic true review of my experience.
I won’t recommend this even to any foe, which I don’t have except with them now, I won’t recommend this even to them, Allterco Robotics Shelly1 Cloud. One star was only to get this review completed. It’s 0. Zilch. Nada!
- Tera communications SA
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Shelly™ is a trademark of Allterco Robotics EOOD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.