Zombie card duelling in a graphic novel style - tasty!
Playing like a hybrid of a collectible card game and the castle defence genre, Shelter will provide you with hours of challenging play.
Defend yourself from the zombie onslaught as you fight to be reunited with the woman you love. You define your strategy, but be warned...
...No single strategy will win.
- Deep but accessible game-play. Easy to learn. Hard to master.
- More than 100 game cards.
- Integrated deck builder for deeply customisable play.
- Graphic novel & comic inspired hand drawn artwork.
- Compelling story and characters.
- 5 Campaign levels including a free roaming level.
[CHANGE] - Rebuilt UI to use proper context-sensitive controls (prevents getting stuck in wrong state)
[CHANGE] - Set card selection from hand to require "tick" button press to prevent accidental selection while scrolling
[FIX] - Added extra error checking when loading ally selection from save to prevent freeze
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, needs improvement or more instructions
There is a place where you can edit your deck and even have three versions. The problem is that I can't tell that it works. There aren't instructions on it either. Cards I have removed from my deck still show up in my deck when I play. If this is fixed I will rate 5 stars.
If u like zombie games and card battlers then u will like this. Seems like most card battlers are built around the d&d series and that's why this is so different for this genre. Would like to see more of this 👍
Great game. Bugs.
Excellent platform, but there's several crash bugs and it's impossible to get rid of some cards from the deck. Makes it relatively unplayable later on.
- Christopher Roberts
- 127.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Survivalist Developments Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.