By Moomat LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Sherwin Miller Museum of Jewish Art opens its archives to enable you to experience rare documents that detail the devastating events of the Holocaust. For over forty years, philatelic scholar Fred Strauss searched out the letters, orders, postcards, cries for help, and records of families torn apart by the rule of the Nazi Party. Personal stories and experiences never before published are available only at the museum and through this application.
Learn about the people, places, topics, and things that are contained within these historical assets. CultureScout allows you to explore them in a completely new way.
What's New in Version 1.5.13
• iOS9 Compatibility
• Added support for location data and maps. You can now view items that have location information on an interactive map.
• Added support for annotation information on a per-connection level between two items
• Added support for image name and descriptions on full-screen images
• Improved audio support.
• Item descriptions now display proper attribution if retrieved from an outside source
• Updated in-app icons with high resolution images
• Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- Version: 1.5.13
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moomat LLC
- © 2016 Moomat LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.