Shift Media Creator
By VMG, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create your own presentation and worship media with your iPhone and store it with your free ShiftWorship.com account. Shift makes it easy.
We’ve been making media for worship services and other presentations for over a decade - and now it’s your turn. Take a photo of anything - or grab one from your photo library - and turn it into a beautiful background, slide or splash screen in just moments.
- Shoot what you see or grab an existing photo
- Select from HD, SD or Triple Wide formats, depending on your projection set-up
- Apply filters made especially for backgrounds and presentation slides: your free ShiftWorship.com account provides you with access to over 200 still filters and motion overlays!
- Adjust your image for brightness, saturation, contrast, color and blur
- Want motion? Pick from a wide variety of motion overlays with flare, shine, particles and movement
- Use text preview to test your media for readability
- Save media to your ShiftWorship.com account, then download to a computer or other device
- Share your creations via email, your camera roll, or social media (#madewithshift)
You’ll be a master media creator in no time. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
NOTE: motion overlays are not supported on devices older than iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and 5th-generation iPod; Some triple-wide stills will not render correctly on iPhone 4.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Fixed a login issue
I can only seem to use photos that were taken with my phone. If I import JPG photos from other sources, the app allows me choose them from the library, but then uses the last photo I successfully made into a background instead. Being that you can pan and zoom photos, it shouldn't be a problem if a photo comes from another camera as long as it's in the right format. Also, all the buttons/tapable items in this app are greyed out and always look like they are disabled. This caused much confusion for me when I first started using the app to create media until I realized that the buttons aren't actually disabled, they just have poor interface design. Downloading the extra packs of still and motion overlays was also buggy and confusing. It would say a pack had finished downloading and then you would go to try to use it and it would give you an error that it wasn't actually downloaded and it would start the download of that pack again. This app might be worth 99¢ if you can overlook the bugs, but it's definitely not worth the $4.99 they're charging for it. If you want to charge that much, maybe actually put some thought into the UX and eliminate the incredible number of bugs this has.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 127 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VMG, Inc.
- © 2013 VMG, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dust and ScratchesFree
- Living HopeFree
- Grunge ScratchesFree
- Clouds TwoFree
- Bokehs Still FiltersFree
- Light LeaksFree