Track performance of your car in real time by virtual gauges and graphs.Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic.Track fuel economy and save money on gas. These are just some of the features Shift OBD has to offer. Shift OBD2 transforms your phone/tablet into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
Shift OBD2 offers:
• Customizable gauges track up to 90 sensors in real time including fuel economy, G-force and battery voltage.
• Read and Clear trouble codes and reset MIL (service engine light).
• Metric and Imperial measures.
• Real-time user-defined sensor plotting. Graph up to 4 sensors at the same time on interactive graph that can be scrolled, paused and selected.
• Gauge list feature can track every sensor at the same time.
• Freeze frame support (mode 02).
• Instant horsepower, mpg/kml fuel economy, boost pressure and G force tracking.
• Read Vehicle VIN number, calibration ID and more (mode 09).
• Speed limit warning: Get notified when driving over speed limit.
• High oil/coolant temperature warning gives you instant notification when your car is running too hot.
• HUD mode for dashboard view : Heads up display for driving at night.
• Emissions test readiness.
• Multiple ECU support.
• Two themes to choose from.
• Console mode for entering OBD commands.
• GoPoint BT adapter compatibility.
• landscape mode for all views.
In app purchases:
• Fuel Economy:
- Instant and average fuel economy tracking for 0-5 min, 0-30 min and 0-2 hr intervals and a detailed summary.
- Long term tracking with six different intervals. (1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 and 52 weeks).
- 4 different units of measure: MPG,KPL (Km/L), L/100 Km, Miles per imperial gallon.
- Interactive graph of long term data that can be cropped and scrolled through.
- Export fuel history to CSV file (spreadsheets).
- Other statistics: Distance travelled, average speed, money spent, CO2 produced and fuel consumed.
- 3 methods of calculation available. For non MAF vehicles.
• Race track package:
- Real time lap data, gap delay time and position in race track using high frequency GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive summary of race with lap times, speed fluctuations on track and more.
- Get drag racing times (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 1/4 mile 1/8 mile etc.)
- Load and save unlimited number of tracks onto device.
- Crucial racing data including real time horsepower, g-force and a detailed driving summary. Share your results with friends.
- Transmission gear information and optional shifting assistant which notifies optimal moment of shifting gears.
- Customizable view that toggles between speed/rpm gauge, real time track positioning and G-sensor feedback.
- Record your race in HD with gauge and track overlays. (dash cam add-on required)
• Extended PID support: Enhanced PID support for specific manufacturers (mode 22).
• Dashcam: Record smooth HD video with overlaying gauges (speed,rpm, etc), time, location (GPS coordinates) and G-force sensor in four different resolutions. You can record from 90 sensors and up to 5 gauges.
• Sensor logger: You can record up to four sensors at the same time with 5 different refresh rates. Save graph sensor data to CSV file and export to PC/MAC for further analysis. Send real time data to TCP socket (IP Address) over network.
*** NOTICE*** Shift OBD is compatible with WIFI ELM327 adapters, GoPoint BT1 and the following Bluetooth LE adapters: Kiwi 3, Veepeak BLE, Carista BT and LE LElink adapter.
- Recommended OBD2 adapters: Veepeak Wi-Fi, Vgate iCar 2 Wi-Fi, OBDLink MX
- For fuel economy feature your vehicle must support MAF sensor.
- Not all vehicles support VIN, calibration ID readings (Mode 09). You are also required to select the correct protocol for CAN BUS vehicles.
Visit www.shiftobd2.com for more info.
For help: email@example.com
- fixed a bug that caused boost pressure gauge to become unresponsive or display incorrect value.
- fixed a bug where units of conversion does not apply across the app properly.
- fixed a speed limit bug where app did not notify user when speed limit is surpassed.
- Four graph configuration now has more room.
- Fixed bug that caused app to crash when interacting with fuel economy graph.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Shift is a decent app.
Shift has a few glitches in its displays, but the developer actively updates it and improves it which is why I am sticking with it for now...
Thank you for your feedback. If you have any issues or have suggestions about the app please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazing data info and Interface
this app works great and connects everytime unlike dash command that rarely links up... Shift is also half the price of dash command and has all the same data logging features. I mainly use this app to monitor my fuel trims and coolant temps
Just bought a '16 mustang and have been doing a ton of research
Bought a wifi odb2 reader and downloaded the dash command app from the App Store
This app is so much better; looks much more up to date; everything works correctly, picks up the boost psi properly, etc... no skins like dash command but the gauges have 4 or 5 styles and is much more polished.
If your looking for a secondary display for odb2 readings, this is the app.
Thank you for the review and I'm very happy to hear that the app delivers. Your feedback is always appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact email@example.com. If you enjoy using the app please tell your friends.
- ali feili
- 42.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ali Feili
- In-App Purchases
- Race track package $2.99
- Fuel Economy $2.99
- Custom PID support $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.