By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Misfit app is the easy-to-use activity and sleep tracking app that works by itself or with Misfit’s suite of design-forward wearables, including Misfit Ray, Shine 2, Flash and Shine Fitness and Sleep Monitors. Beautiful and durable, Misfit devices are uniquely wearable on the wrist, as a clip anywhere on your body, or as a necklace. Misfits never require charging (the user-replaceable batteries last up to 6 months) and are water resistant.
This app requires an iPhone 4S or newer. For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
What our customers say:
“Used my Misfit Shine for over 10 months and it’s still a fun motivating gadget that doubles as a watch for me (and I lost 20 lbs).”
“Beautiful and easy to use.”
“The auto sleep tracking feature is amazingly accurate as is the activity tracking.”
“Interface is detailed but easily read and transfers to MyFitnessPal seamlessly.”
“I am an avid swimmer. This is the only wellness tracking device that is truly waterproof and provides so much functionality.”
“Beautiful and intuitive. Misfit updates it frequently and truly listens to user ideas.”
“Great customer service and support.”
“I love that I can wear my Misfit 24/7 without worrying about charging it or taking it off to shower.”
“I never want to be without my Shine ever again...A MUST have activity tracker. LOVE my Shine!”
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- View detailed activity and sleep data, including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, hours slept
- Create a goal and track your progress over time; view trends, including your activity levels over the course of the day, a week, or a month
- Get lifetime insights on your profile, including total miles walked and average sleep
- Log activity sessions including running, walking, basketball, tennis, swimming, soccer, cycling, yoga, and dance
- Add friends and compare your daily activity
- Track your food with a photo food journal
- Connect with your other favorite fitness, health, and smart home apps including Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, Lose it!, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, IFTTT, Nest, and more
- Shine 2 and Ray only: Enable a silent vibe alarm on your wearable to gently wake you up in the morning; Enable movement reminders and text and call notifications on your wearable
- NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
The app also includes support for the Swarovski Activity Crystal, Speedo Shine and Misfit Beddit Sleep Monitor. Don’t yet have a Misfit? Get yours now at misfit.com. NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
Misfit invents and designs wearables and smart home products. Misfit brand products including Ray, Shine 2, Shine, Flash, Link, and Bolt are available at misfit.com and fashion and consumer electronic retailers around the world.
For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
Find us on Twitter @Misfit and Instagram @MisfitWearables
What's New in Version 2.12.1
- New for Ray users! 1) Upgrade your Ray to have swim tracking capability powered by Speedo. Available via an in-app purchase for $9.99, this update let's you track laps and distance for any stroke. 2) Tag activity with a triple tap. 3) Customize app notifications with light and vibe
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
💕 & 2 Suggestions
Months ago I decided to go with Misfit Shine over Fitbit because of the app, I have not been disappointed. The app is simple and straight-forward. I love that I can change the wearing position within the app. Makes me not feel like I'm missing points when choosing alternate locations. I do have 2 suggestions.
First suggestion, it would be nice for the last weight entered to carry over until the next weight is entered. I do weigh everyday but don't think about entering my weight in the app unless it has changed.
Second suggestion, I have issues with the Shine capturing my sleep. I've set sleep as my triple-tap shortcut but even then there are at least two skipped nights or 3 hour delayed recording of nights sleep per week. It did seem to track better before the latest update. Thank you Misfit, keep up the great work!!
Great Product and Support
I bought the Shine 2 after using my Shine for over a year. I love the functionality of the app, but the support is what truly sets Misfit apart. I lost my Shine 2 in Hilton Head on vacation (it had the since discontinued brace) and Misfit replaced my Shine 2 at no cost. I love being able to switch to my current activity (like cycling) and the text and call notification is a nice touch when I have to use mute in my office.
Great fitness tracker for the price
I was looking for an affordable fitness tracker after loosing 2 fitbits because the bands weren't sturdy enough and the misfit is pretty good.
Pros: Good band, water proof, battery instead of weekly charging, tracks swimming, walking, and running well. Sleep tracking is easy too.
Cons: Even if you wear the tracker on your foot, the misfit doesn't track cycling well at all. If I go for a 10 mile ride it will only track 3 miles.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 19, 2016
- Version: 2.12.1
- Size: 160 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speedo Lap Counting$9.99