By Shinysoft LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Love sudoku? You’ll love Shinydoku! Have fun playing sudoku on your iPhone or iPod touch. Shinydoku is a clean and easy to play.
• Designed especially for the iPhone and iPod touch. Large text and buttons and a simple interface makes it easy to play sudoku on the go.
• Touch to select, and swipe to “nudge”. Touching a cell selects it. But, not quite the cell you want? Simply swipe your finger across the touch screen to move the selection in the same direction.
• Two marking modes. Pencil mode allows you to record possible numbers in a cell, and pen mode sets your answer. Don’t worry, you can easily change your answer by simply selecting another number.
• An option to automatically update empty cells with pencil markings.
• Unlimited undo history.
• Five levels of difficulty.
• An option to show logic errors which highlights duplicate numbers that violate the sudoku rules.
• Fun, symmetric puzzles. Real life loves symmetry, and sudoku does too. Symmetric puzzles are more fun to solve than a purely random puzzle.
• Over 70,000 puzzles. Always have a new puzzle to solve. Each puzzle has only a single solution and is solvable exclusively with logic. No guessing required!
• Have your own puzzle to play? Enter your own custom sudoku puzzles.
What's New in Version 3.1
• Improved auto-fill markings support.
• Fixed a bug where starting a new puzzle would tend to pick already played puzzles.
Pretty good, could use a few improvements
Overall a an easy to use interface, with a lot of puzzles. A few things could make this the best out there:
•inclusion of a timer and record keeping of average time to solve per level, number of puzzles solved and available are pretty standard features in other games.
•when a puzzle is solved, your asked if you want to start another but it doesn't ask you which level you want to play. I suspect it initiates a random level because some were really easy after restarting from a more difficult level.
•highlight of selected related vertical and horizontal cells when a cell is selected would be helpful.
•auto pencil marks and smart pencil marks are also a nice feature on other games.
•color theme is boring and can't be selected.
•more contrast or different colors between supplied cells and entered cells would be nice.
I'm glad to have purchased this game, and look forward to future updates.
This is a great Soduku game. I love the pencil feature. Also, the unlimited undo feature is very helpful.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 27, 2008
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shinysoft LLC
- © 2010 Shinysoft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.