ShipmatcH, the furutistic flight simulator, is here! Fly alone or with friends in a variety of game modes, like racing, dogfighting, and defending the city from an alien mothership invasion.
This full game features:
- Vibrant 3D cities and vast open scenes
- Heaps of different weapons
- Human and alien ships to fly, in multiple classes
- Two mechs for ground-based combat
- Tanks and battleships
- Stacks of exciting game modes
- Fully customisable touch and tilt controls
- Simple training to get you flying like a pro in minutes
- 8-player cooperative and competitive wireless multiplayer modes
- Game Center achievements and 4-player multiplayer
- Unlockable awards, bonus ships, scenes and game modes
This update corrects the touch input controls, and includes all the new features from version 1.4:
* Beautiful new hi-res textures,
* New full-screen control option,
* Tanks and battleships,
* New game modes -- Tankmatch, Battleshipmatch and Scavenger,
* Improved bullet collisions and range,
* Option for auto-aim or a target-leading display,
* Support for "Plus" sized iPhones, iPhone X, and iOS 12,
* Plus a handful of minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Had the opportunity to be something great.
I first got this game back in 2014. Back then, I spent so many hours playing with my friends, and by myself with Ai's! This was the kind of game that I had been wanting to play forever, and I had finally found it. Unfortunately it slowly died off because it was never updated, and 64bit support was never added. The devs have updated their other games very recently, except for this one! I hope the devs see this and update their game, this game can be something great if the devs give it more support. It's a fun game, but the game has aged very fast.
More vehicles and things PLEASE
So I love this game but I really want to have more vehicles please bring back the UFO add walkers not mechs but giant walkers add boats it would be awesome to duke it out with battleships and aircraft carriers and all that jazz add like space ship battles add infantry like marines vs aliens add like a giant alien monster you can fight with other players or a.i i would like alien tripods like from war of the worlds 2000 also have dropships to call in infantry and by spaceships like carriers destroyers so PLEASE add these in thanks!
An unsung, but amazing game.
I love the new update, still getting used to the new ship controls, but I love that you moved into a new type of combat with the mechs, but the Titan walking animation, I believe, looks a bit like a roxom boxem toy, the steps should be broad and the jump needs to be nerfed a bit, the insta kill and skyscraper jumping is a bit much.. Other than that, great job!
- Brett Elms
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Brett Elms
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.