Ships N' Battles HD
By Giusepe Casagrande
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ships N' Battles HD is FREE today with AppGratis.com
Ships N' Battles, a cross platform battleship game: play against iOS and Mac around the world!
- Digitally Downloaded: "There's been a few attempts at making battleship games for the platform, as you'd expect. None are as good as Ships N’ Battles" (4/5)
- App-Score: "Ships N' Battles is a battleships game for iOS and Mac with impressive 3D graphics and updated gameplay" (9/10)
- God is a Geek: "Ships N' Battles is a gorgeous looking game" (7/10)
Play the next generation of the classic game, controlling the most destructive power of the seas with a finger touch.
Ships N 'Battles has high-definition graphics, great special effects like explosions, smoke and an ocean!
Play against your friends from anywhere with Multiplayer via Game Center or if you are feeling a little "forever alone", there is always the option of a random match.
Compare your rating in the World Ranking leaderboard and show who is the king of the seas.
Earn trophies, more than 30 achivements to unlock!
And there's more:
- 4 types of ships
- 10 different bonuses
- 4 levels of difficulty
- Multiplayer via Global Server (play against others iOS and Mac)
- Multiplayer via bluetooth
- Multiplayer via LAN (wifi)
- Accelerated mode in the single player
- Retina Display Ready
- Water with reflections for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4.
And all of this packed in a universal version, ready to run both the iPhone / iPod and your iPad.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Fix the bug that cause crash on iPod 5 and iPad Mini (sorry about that).
- Minor bug fixes.
Excellent, but flawed
Very good graphics and fun to play, but level progress is lost when you close the program. Achievements are not lost, though. A minor flaw that is VERY frustrating. If you want people to keep playing, fix this. No one wants to keep playing a game that frustrates them.
Like the app but not built for a mini iPad
The graphics on the sides to show how many ships each side have remaining, and more importantly, the bonuses to use (cross fire, etc) are not available on the mini. Even tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but that didn't work either.
Fun, great graphics, very addictive and has worked the way a game should. Works well with Bluetooth to play others around you. VERY FUN!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 03, 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Giusepe Casagrande
- © Skahal Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.