Don't get injured by running in worn-out shoes with too many miles on them!
Whether you are training for a marathon, half marathon, or even your first 5K, Shoe Run Run helps you track how many miles you've run on multiple pairs of shoes, so you know when it's time to replace them, getting you to the start line of your race healthy!
Shoe Run Run lets you keep track of multiple pairs of shoes, easily adding the miles you have run on each pair. It's a post-workout logbook, not a battery-draining GPS tracker, so you can add miles for a run whether it was on the road, trail, track or treadmill. Just grab your phone after your run and quickly tap in the run distance & date, Shoe Run Run will do the rest.
For each pair of shoes you're tracking, you can pick a shoe brand & model, photo, purchase date, and set mileage warnings for when it's time to replace that pair.
Shoe Run Run features:
- Track multiple pairs of shoes at once, in either miles or kilometers.
- Quick & easy run entry, as few as 3 taps to add a run!
- Select from a dozen built-in photos to identify your shoes, or take a picture with your camera to tag the shoes.
- Each pair can have a name, purchase date, and brand/model assigned to it.
- Choose from 19 built in shoe brands and over 200 models, or add custom brand/model names.
- See histories of all the runs for each pair of shoes, and if you made a mistake, easily delete individual runs.
- Customize the mileage warnings for each pair of shoes, so you'll know exactly when to replace them, whether you get 250 or 500 miles out of a pair.
- Retire shoes that have been replaced without deleting them- they can still show up in the list if you want to go back and look at them again (or even un-retire them).
- Automatically sort your shoes by purchase date, total miles, brand, name, or last run date.
- Updated for 64bit and iOS 11!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome and very useful app.
Been using this app for several months and it's easily the best shoe tracker. Simple, clean and efficient.
Other shoe milage apps only see one pair of shoes at a time. With this one you're able to see all of them at a glance.
I love the way you can see multiple shoes at once..
Seeing multiple shoes at once helps so much when you are rotating between 2+ pairs daily. I am so glad I looked for a new shoe tracking app. I sort by last date warn so I can easily see which shoe is up next in the rotation.
Easy to use, does what it says it does
Useful app. Two Suggestions - Would love to be able to track total mileage by week/month and add pace. I know it's focused on shoe replacement but itd be nice to use it as a running log as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.