Shoeboxed Receipt and Mileage Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shoeboxed is a no-brainer for anyone who needs to track their receipts, mileage and business cards without the added pain of manual data-entry. Shoeboxed really does all of the work for you!
Simply snap a picture and we’ll extract the vendor, total amount, payment method, date and also categorize the receipts into the most common tax categories. You can also instantly create expense reports (with original receipt images) that you can send right from your phone.
Shoeboxed is an Apple Essential Business App which has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Inc. Magazine and hundreds of other publications.
"I just snap pictures of my receipts while I'm traveling and let Shoeboxed take it from there. When I get home I generate an expense report in seconds and I'm done. It could not be easier!”
- Dave H., Road Warrior
Even better - The mobile app is linked to your own personal account at Shoeboxed.com which you can access from any computer, allowing you to do even more with your receipts. We integrate with nearly every popular accounting solution to make bookkeeping a breeze.
Join the 1,000,000 people using Shoeboxed to scan & organize receipts, create expense reports, track mileage and more!
WHY WE’RE THE #1 RECEIPT APP
- Transform receipt images into accurate, human-verified data
- Instantly archive receipts on-the-go
- Access a searchable, sortable archive of your categorized, IRS-accepted receipts
- Enjoy one-click, hassle-free mileage tracking
- Generate & email expense reports in seconds
- Export expenses to QuickBooks, Wave Accounting, Excel, Outright, Xero and dozens of other tools
- Rejoice in free and friendly email and phone support
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Shoeboxed app offers "Starter" and "Lite" subscription plans for purchase within the app:
- subscriptions renew every 30-days after the original start subscription date.
- the Starter subscription plan is $4.99 USD per 30 days for 25 document scans
- the Lite subscription plan is $9.99 USD per 30 days for 50 document scans
- your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- for more details visit: https://www.shoeboxed.com/privacy/ or https://www.shoeboxed.com/terms/
What's New in Version 6.4.18
The Tax Man cometh and we have some last minute updates to help you finish on time and in style.
- We repaired the feedback and support area so you can get the help you need when you need it
- We fixed the date headers in the document list view so they match the document dates
- We reduced the amount of network calls during the initial startup -> the app is faster
- We updated the 2017 tax rate for mileage deductions
- We update our Google authentication process
Use and Interface Review
Really love the Gmail Receipt Sync function. Very, very handy and have been needing something like this! I wish I found this earlier before I filed my taxes, but I have it now and it's great. I've definitely run into the problem of receipt ink fading off and not being able to read it several months later, so this solves that problem.
Apart from its use, which is great, my only comment is about the user interface. There is an "Upgrade for Free" bar which I think kind of looks like an ad and disrupts the look and feel of the app. Maybe this could be more of a pop-up reminder when your receipts are being transcribed? I think the app looks great overall, but there are a couple of other blue colors used in the app that don't look consistent with the Shoeboxed blue. Otherwise, love this and have already shared with friends!
Great but not perfect
Been using for 6 months plus. I only use it as a mileage tracker. Hardest part is remembering to hit the start button, and when stopped, to hit stop button. Got a question? their customer service is fantastic. If you ask them a question they actually answer it, and same day. Seriously you don't see that at many companies today.
Love this App! I've tried quite a number of different receipt managing apps and this is by far my favorite of them all. And super convenient easy lay out in navigation and just a great app to keep up with receipts and tracking personal spending. Would recommend and have recommended this to many others!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 6.4.18
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Shoeboxed, Inc.
- © Shoeboxed Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shoeboxed Mobile Premium$9.99
- Shoeboxed Mobile Starter$4.99
- Shoeboxed Mobile Pro$19.99