Shoeboxed Receipt and Mileage Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shoeboxed is a no-brainer for anyone who needs to track their receipts, mileage and business cards without the added pain of manual data-entry. Shoeboxed really does all of the work for you!
Simply snap a picture and we’ll extract the vendor, total amount, payment method, date and also categorize the receipts into the most common tax categories. You can also instantly create expense reports (with original receipt images) that you can send right from your phone.
Shoeboxed is an Apple Essential Business App which has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Inc. Magazine and hundreds of other publications.
"I just snap pictures of my receipts while I'm traveling and let Shoeboxed take it from there. When I get home I generate an expense report in seconds and I'm done. It could not be easier!”
- Dave H., Road Warrior
Even better - The mobile app is linked to your own personal account at Shoeboxed.com which you can access from any computer, allowing you to do even more with your receipts. We integrate with nearly every popular accounting solution to make bookkeeping a breeze.
Join the 1,000,000 people using Shoeboxed to scan & organize receipts, create expense reports, track mileage and more!
WHY WE’RE THE #1 RECEIPT APP
- Transform receipt images into accurate, human-verified data
- Instantly archive receipts on-the-go
- Access a searchable, sortable archive of your categorized, IRS-accepted receipts
- Enjoy one-click, hassle-free mileage tracking
- Generate & email expense reports in seconds
- Export expenses to QuickBooks, Wave Accounting, Excel, Outright, Xero and dozens of other tools
- Rejoice in free and friendly email and phone support
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Shoeboxed app offers "Starter" and "Lite" subscription plans for purchase within the app:
- subscriptions renew every 30-days after the original start subscription date.
- the Starter subscription plan is $4.99 USD per 30 days for 25 document scans
- the Lite subscription plan is $9.99 USD per 30 days for 50 document scans
- your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- for more details visit: https://www.shoeboxed.com/privacy/ or https://www.shoeboxed.com/terms/
What's New in Version 6.0.3
- Fixes critical crash with DIY documents
The UI is clean and easy to understand. The actual functionality and subsequent processing time is a bit unrealistic for how I’d use this. Receipts get processed in several hours so if you’re batching a bunch of receipts from a trip and looking to wrap up an expense report, this is unlikely to be very helpful. If, however, you’re processing receipts every day in real time, I could see this making sense for some folks.
The other part that would have kept me from installing the free version is the limit of 5 receipts a month. Who needs an application to keep track of 5 receipts? Additionally, the top plan caps processing at 50 receipts a month.
Its a decent ap. Just needs more of the process sorted out along with a higher allocation for monthly receipts.
Very good export features, simple enough, some suggestions
I've been using this app for about 4 months and would recommend it. The export features are good, once you figure out the system. I mainly use for work receipts, I haven't used the mileage tracker.
Pros: lightweight, easy to add categories
Cons: more suggestions than anything. Should be modified to allow multiple photo receipts linked to one receipt total so you can keep a record of both itemized summary and sum receipt with tip for food, for example. Add non-receipt categories for things like notes and drawings instead of just receipts and business cards. Add GPS feature option to tag location of receipt.
Easy to keep track, takes a bit long
This app works great for me because I use it through out the month and only need to access it at the end, however I can see where the time it takes to process could be a problem. I love not having to carry around an envelope of reciepts anymore for business expenses. I also recently started using the mileage tracker feature, and so far it works great. Overall, the program is very easy to use and I would recommend it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Shoeboxed, Inc.
- © Shoeboxed Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shoeboxed Mobile Premium$9.99
- Shoeboxed Mobile Starter$4.99