Avoid bad form and injury from running in worn sneakers. ShoeCycle is a totally FREE app that you use to keep track of the wear on your running shoes! Use ShoeCycle to track the miles and purchase date of your running shoes.
No other app makes it easier to enter your run distance and switch between shoes. Do you really need GPS to tell you how far you’ve run? There’s no need to take your phone on the run with you. Just enter your distance anytime after your run. This app can be used entirely offline, or, enable Strava, and log your runs to this popular online service. Do you switch between many different running shoes? Just swipe up or down on the shoe photo area to move from one shoe to the next!
• Totally FREE! No ads!
• Post your runs onto Strava.
• Integration with Apple's Health App.
• Dead simple distance entry.
• Swipe up or down on the photo to quickly switch between shoes.
• Visual progress indicators. Know your shoe wear at a glance!
• Store up to four favorite distances!
• Email your run history in a CSV file.
• Easy shoe setup.
• Include the distance that is already on your shoes.
• Track multiple shoes.
• Convert easily between miles and kilometers!
Install Shoecycle today, and know when it’s time to get that new pair of shoes!
--- v3.4 ---
• Fixes a crash when a user tries to access the camera or their photos.
--- v3.3 ---
• Adds the ability to email run history in CSV format (readable by most spreadsheets).
--- v3.2.1 ---
• Fixes a crash during date entry caused by the device being set to a region other than the United States.
• Adds total mileage for the month in view history.
--- v3.2 ---
• Fixes a bug where, in some instances, the date being shown was not matching the date recorded.
• The date picker now has a "Today" button, so that you can easily return to today's date, if needed.
--- v3.01 ---
• Fixes a crashing bug that happens when you try to look a run history for shoe with zero runs logged.
--- v3.0 ---
• Strava Integration - Enable Strava through the setup screen to automatically log your distance in Strava at the same time you log it in the app
• Ability to swipe between your shoes in the distance entry screen. Just swipe up or down on the photo.
• Adds total distance on each shoe in the add/edit shoes screen. See total mileage across your shoes in a glance.
• Bug Fixes - Fixes crash when trying to enable HealthKit while using an iPad. Fixes a problem where the app loses track of the selected shoe when you reorder your shoes.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use. Does exactly what it says
I've only just started using the app but it was very simple to get it started and add the miles to my shoes. I can set a custom mile-max to my shoes because some are built to last more miles. I also really liked how I could set the 'start miles' rather than automatically starting the shoedometer at 0. This is definitely great for when you first start using the app but have already been running in a pair of shoes for a while. The app also allows you to track by date, as one rule of thumb is 1 pair of shoes will last 6 months.
Great for runners!
This is exactly what I needed and was looking for! I will soon go from 1 training shoe to alternating 2 training shoes and a racing shoe. This is an easy way to keep track of the mileage of all my running shoes. Great interface, better than paid apps that do the same thing! Glad you made this app, I was about to use excel to track my shoe mileage haha.
Simple & Perfect
This app is perfect for any runner who wants to track mileage on their shoes. It is very simple, but get the job done. Adding pictures of your shoes is a nice touch. The developer is quick to respond to emails and the reaction time to producing an update following IOS 8 was impressive. I would highly recommend this app to all runners.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.