Prepare for a relentless, unforgiving and addicting arcade experience!
Only the ones with extremely fast reactions, strong nerves and exceptional skills will be able to defeat all enemies.
“High-quality graphics and disturbing atmosphere. 8.5/10” - App4Smart
“Insanity takes over very quickly, in the best kind of way. Shoggoth Rising is as hard as it is stunning. 8/10” - IndieGameMag
“Shoggoth Rising will have you hooked right from the start. The game’s atmosphere is dark and heavy.” - WindowsGamers
“Shoggoth Rising looks absolutely insane.” - Windows Central
“Thank you so much for choosing something other than zombies.” - Android Police
SGDA Swiss Game Award 2014 Nominee
• Story and Survival Mode for endless arcade action
• Fight thousands of enemies and huge boss monsters
• 7 deadly, upgradable weapons
• Amazing visuals and intuitive controls for intense gameplay
• Inspired by the stories about the Cthulhu Mythos from horror mastermind H. P. Lovecraft
• Augmented Reality Modus
Get the latest news and more at:
- Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Inspired By HP Lovecraft
Simple to learn, hard to master horror game inspired by the writings of HP Lovecraft. Mild learning curve amps up slowly making this the perfect creepfest for when you want to defend your lighthouse from the hordes of the deep. Graphics are quite impressive with rain and lightning effects creating just the right atmosphere for late night gaming.
I didn't upgrade so I don't know about the ads thing but the game itself if gnarly. And the ads aren't too bad anyway
Paid for, the ads came
Paid for the game to support the developer. But then an update brought ads all over the game. Thanks, deleted.
- Dreipol GmbH
- 168.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © dreipol GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Treasure Middle $1.99
- Treasure Small $0.99
- Treasure Big $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.