The Shoot 360 mobile application allows you to track and analyze your workouts to help you improve your game! Using our shooting analytics, see where your weak spots are to help you become a more consistent and accurate shooter. Track all of your historical shooting and skill court activities.
Schedule your basketball workouts and classes at your favorite Shoot 360 location (Beaverton, OR, Indianapolis, IN, Los Angeles, CA and Vancouver, WA). You can also view and manage your existing workouts and classes that you have scheduled.
This application requires that you have an active Shoot 360 membership at a Shoot 360 basketball training facility.
• View Workout Results with new Shot Analytics
• View shooting workouts by shot chart and rim map
• See where and how you need to improve your shooting
• View shooting consistency trends
• View historical workout activities
• Schedule workouts
• Register for classes
• View and manage existing workouts and classes
• Save multiple login credentials (helps with households that have multiple Shoot 360 accounts)
Updated home screen to display challenge progress
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t sign-in to app but have no issue w website.
Half the time the app says unable to retrieve schedule. Really annoying. When the app works its decent at best. You can only pick 30 minutes for ball handling and shooting. It's a great idea thought. They should have put more work into the app before releasing somewhat working.
Been here since 2012
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.