Shooter (Ballistics Calculator)
By Kennedy Development Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shooter is a highly accurate ballistics calculator designed to bring you to accurate solutions quickly. Shooter has been used repeatedly to aid hunters, marksmen and snipers.
* An extremely accurate, fast and proven ballistics solver created by Berger Bullet's chief ballistician and champion shooter Bryan Litz
* Save firearm and ammo data as profiles so you don't have to keep entering the same data over and over each time you want a calculation
* You probably have several firearms and loads. It's tedious entering all this data on a handheld device. With Shooter, you can login to a web interface using your PC at http://manage.shooterapp.net and enter/manage all your firearm/ammo data then simply sync it to your device.
* Finger-controlled graphical wind dial for easy wind speed/angle input
* Online profile backup included at no extra charge
* Built-in large bullet library to make it simpler to add your ammo profiles
* Supports Coriolis Effect and Spin Drift calculations; Can get your Latitude and Azimuth for Coriolis Effect using GPS and compass.
* Automatic-atmosphere input using your GPS location and nearest weather station
* Zero-atmosphere support. This will auto-account for changes to your zero when shooting in a different atmosphere
* Solution screen which allows for extremely quick and easy changing of shot distance, wind or lead speed
* Graph bullet path, drift and velocity with ability to compare up to 6 loads at once
* Velocity Calibration tool
* Email trajectory table output
* Full metric support
For more information and operation manual, please visit http://www.shooterapp.net/manual.php
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Updated to support newer versions of iOS
- Updated Solution screen
- Fixes an IPHY display issue in Solution screen
Perfect resource for long range shooting
I've been using this app for over two years and it is fantastic. If you input correct data you get perfect results. I've gotten three of my guns out to 1200 yards with good dope from shooter. I find inputing G7 data works much better for anything out past about 600 yds. Measure your velocity, input the G7 BC and go shoot.
I've been using the App for over a year now and it works great! Plug in your load info and you're in business.
Calculates wind with an easy to use pointer in the field. I have had no glitches or problems with the app and can highly recommend!
This is my "go-to" app for all of my rifle shooting. If you don't know how to use the app, it can be confusing- but that's cause it has so much to offer. After you download it, go to the website and learn how to fully utilize the app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 18, 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kennedy Development Group, LLC
- © 2015 Kennedy Development Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.