All shooters should log their shots in order to improve shooting. This includes hunters, police officers, military personell, sports shooters and others in possession of a gun or rifle. By logging every shot, you can study shooting patterns compared to different variables. That is important to become a better shooter.
Shooters journal lets you do right that, has a friendly interface, and still gives you lot of quality. Some nice features of Shooters journal:
- Easy to mark and adjust a shot
- Just start shooting. No need to do a lots of "set ups" first. Add information later if you want to.
- Graphic statistics are generated, including heat maps.
- Generates statistics based on range, target, weapon, ammunition, shooting discipline and time.
- Add your own session notes
- All data is backed up and synced across devices through iCloud
This version bring new targets, requested by the users:
- Archery target
- IPSC target with minor and major scoring
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.