Shoots & Leaves - The Camera That Turns Photos Into Links
By Smart Goat, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Some pictures are worth a thousand words. Shoots & Leaves is for the rest.
Don't let your camera roll get cluttered with to-do items. Take a picture with Shoots & Leaves, and it gets uploaded to a hosting service. The app gets a link to the uploaded photo and does *something* with it. You decide what that something is. For example, you can:
* Create a reminder
* Send a text message
* Send an email
* Copy to the clipboard
* Open it in Safari
Shoots & Leaves also supports sending to third-party apps, including:
* …with more coming soon!
You can set up multiple image hosts and multiple actions. Most actions have a template you can use to configure how the data will look when it's passed forward.
It's great for photos that are to-do items and don't need to be saved forever.
Shoot, then leave. Easy as that.
"Whether you’re blogging on the go or sharing images with friends, this is a great app for anybody. It’s especially handy for those of us who like (or need) to work in plain text but want images included." – Brett Terpstra, brettterpstra.com
"It’s laser focused, does one thing well…" – Cody Fink, MacStories
"It couldn’t be simpler: you just tap a photo and put in an optional text." –Christian Zibreg, iDownloadBlog
"Shoots & Leaves features a simple and clean interface that is highly intuitive from the get-go." – Christine Chan, AppAdvice
"It's a simple premise that works really well, especially if you're running low on storage space on your iPhone and don't want to waste space on photos." – Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker
Questions? Feedback? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1
* Camera roll support: Tap and hold on the shutter button to select photos from your camera roll.
* Evernote support: Upload photos to Evernote, send links to Evernote, or both.
* Post links to Things.
* Post links to Simplenote.
* Upload settings: Control the size and quality of the photos you upload.
* Want to see the tutorial again? Launch it, and find other useful links, from the upload settings menu.
* Dropbox links now point directly to the photo, instead of a sharing page.
* Configured actions that no longer work (e.g. An action that posts to Drafts, but you've deleted the Drafts app. No, I can't imagine doing that either.) are no longer hidden. Instead, if you try to select it you're prompted to choose something else or fix the issue. If that action is currently selected you'll be prompted next time the app is launched.
* Configured hosts that no longer work (e.g. You revoked this app's access to your Dropbox account) will prompt you when you select them to pick a different host or fix the issue. If the host is already selected you'll be prompted when the app launches.
* Tons of bugs and UI glitches.
Thank you so much for supporting Shoots & Leaves. If you like this app, please take a moment to review it in the App Store. It helps us, and it helps more people discover the app. And if you have feature requests or bug reports, please contact us directly: email@example.com
Such a great app. Works perfect with omnifocus.
Works great with OmniFocus.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 04, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Smart Goat, L.L.C.
- © 2013 Smart Goat, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.