Dodge the bullets, shoot the enemies, defeat the bosses!
Take to the skies for an endless-arcade shooter that is fast, furious and formidable!
Collect over 200 daring pilots over 20 different terrains.
Change the intensity from Scouty to Screamy, if you dare!
Earn a multitude of achievements
Challenging daily missions
Guns! Missiles! Badgers!
Get flying now!
Viva Mexico! Fly across the clear skies with these party animals! El Toro, Sunny, Luchadorable, Cielito Lindo and more are ready to celebrate!
- 6 new pilots! 4 general, 2 secret
- Quality of life tweaks
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Smooth one-touch controls. A wonderfully retro art style. Some of the most adorable enemies ever. We’d expect nothing less in a scrolling shoot-’em-up from the creators of the arcade classic Crossy Road. Zipping through these missile-strewn skies—blasting everything from toy robots to cuddly bats—is pure edge-of-your-seat fun.
Best free game
This is my go-to free to play game. I spent a few bucks paying for the golden pig, to get double coins from enemies, and I haven’t spent another dime. Totally worth it and then some. The most recent update with changing difficulty has made this game shine even more. It’s fun to play, has a great sense of humor, and doesn’t force you to shell out money for “lives” or anything. I felt good spending a little bit of money on this to support the developers of a great game, but it’s not necessary to enjoy this. The only issue with this game, and it doesn’t prevent me from giving it 5 stars, is that you often get the same characters over and over when redeeming coins for the prize machine. But the game makes up for it by letting you spend coins on opening past daily challenges. Love this game and hope it keeps getting great updates like it has been.
Used to be My go-to time killer
Very addictive. I do wish that when you get a new weapon that you'd get to keep it longer, especially if you use coins to get it. Otherwise it's truly an excellent, simple game.
Update: the past two daily missions have been annoyingly time consuming to achieve. I've done EVERY mission through yesterday. I enjoy a challenging mission. But I just don't want to spend an hour or more playing a game trying to accomplish something all in a single turn. It takes something that should be fun and just makes it annoying. If this is the trend of new missions, I'm just not going to bother playing the game. I'd gotten kind of tired of the game, but the introduction of daily missions made it more interesting again. Now interesting has turned to pointless unless you just want to try and try and try and try all day. I have things in real life to accomplish that require that kind of persistence, so I don't have time to waste on frustrating "entertainment."
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mighty Games Group Pty Ltd
- 283.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mighty Games Group Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Crossy Chicken $0.99
- Flying Start Pack $0.99
- Unlock Sir Oinks-A-Lot $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.