Manage your Shop-Script 7 online store on the go: track sales, view orders, and manage inventory. The app is a handy toolset that every online store owner would ever want to have in the pocket:
• Get instant notifications on new orders
• Track store revenue in real time
• See key store metrics: CAC, ARPU, LTV, ROI
• View latest orders
• Update product basic info and prices
• Upload product photos
• Connect multiple online stores (accounts)
• Use the app with your teammates and colleagues
Your online store must be powered by Shop-Script 7.0.0 or later.
Order and customer editing (Shop-Script version 7.3 or newer is required):
* Improved order menu with support for a large order action list.
* Quick deletion of order items and editing of item quantity on order-viewing screen.
* Order status change and comment adding on order-viewing screen.
* Switching from order-viewing screen to the editing of customer information, shipping address, shipping parameters, order contents, discount amount, and shipping cost.
Courier access rights settings in Shop-Script backend:
* Permission to edit order contents, discount amount, and shipping cost. A courier can change order status, shipping address in an order, except for fields “Country”, “ZIP”, “State”, and “City”, and other shipping parameters regardless of this setting’s value.
* Permission to edit customers’ contact information via the mobile app.
Displaying of full product names above product photos.
Displaying of stock names and product counts on order-viewing screen.
Improved user interface and localization.
* Duplicated shipping address.
* Highlighting of old orders like new ones.
* Unavailability of product images in the mobile app with redirect to HTTPS set up on the website.
* Incorrect caching or product data.
* Incorrect removing of a store setup without Internet access.
* Connection to a store server via HTTPS with incorrect SSL certificates.
* Resetting of search results after the editing of a found product and a return back to search results.
* Unavailability of a store server during multiple product images upload.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.