By BRI SPRING LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShoPARE is a price comparison shopping tool that combines a price book, a shopping list, and the ability to compare prices on the fly.
You can compare prices of different package sizes.
You can compare prices of the same product selling at different stores.
ShoPARE finds the best price for a product by calculating the lowest unit price, even when the units are different.
Manually enter the price and packaging information for each item, and ShoPARE will show you the best price.
Different units? Discount? Coupons? No problem. ShoPARE will do the conversion, calculate the new price automatically.
Get your complementary account at iShopare.com to use Backup (My Backup) and web entry (My Prices) features.
- Shopping list
- Voice data entry
- Enter data from your computer
- Compare prices of different package sizes
- Compare prices from different stores
- Price search from online and local stores
- Add/remove any product name and store name.
- Save product name, store name, price, packaging, discount, coupon, brand, model, and notes for each item
- Use it as a price book.
- Sort products by product names or store names
- Ability to apply discount and coupon
- Quickly enter last saved product name, store, and brand
- All comparisons are saved and editable
- Save product images
- Units for weight, length, volume, and area
What's New in Version 2.3
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
- Take product photo from camera
- Delete all checked off shopping items
Needs barcode scanner but good for quick price comparison
Is a decent app for how I use it right now. But I sure would use it more if barcode scanning was included. Hand-entering product info can get tiresome if you have a lot of new products to enter. I like how on the product list screen I see all store/price entries for each item. Other apps I've seen force you to find then tap-into a product to see how the price compares across stores. I don't have the time for that when I'm standing in the aisle. With this I can scroll to my item and see the comparisons I need.
Great concept, had hi hopes, just added about 30 items and prices and couldn't get app and website to backup then everything disappeared....2 hours wasted.
I just spent 2.99 on this. It's a great concept, but it keeps closing the app when I search for stores. There really needs to be a way to get my money back on this crap!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 06, 2012
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BRI SPRING
- © 2012 BRI SPRING LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.