The Shopbop app is the most convenient way to discover and shop the latest from over 1,000 established and emerging designers.
Shopbop is the global online retail destination for style inspiration and discovery, offering women all over the world a comprehensive hand-picked selection of ready-to-wear and accessories. Debuting new arrivals, compelling editorial content and styling guidance daily, Shopbop provides world-class customer service, fast, free global shipping worldwide and free returns in the U.S. and Canada. Shopbop is part of the Amazon.com Inc. group of companies.
What’s in store:
• Shop the latest from over 1000 established and emerging designers.
• Daily new arrivals, compelling fashion features, and styling how-tos!
• Browse and shop by category, designer, boutique, and more - dresses to denim, shoes to swimwear, find what you're shopping for now.
• Use “My Hearts” to keep tabs on your most-wanted items.
• Detailed product pages make shopping easier than ever.
• Receive low inventory and sale alerts on all women’s fashion - shoes, bags, accessories, and more.
• Easy login with your Amazon.com account.
• Amazon Prime members enjoy Prime shipping benefits within the USA.
• View your purchase history in “My Orders”.
We would love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback!
• Thank you for using the Shopbop app! We’ve made lots of bug fixes and performance improvements to make your experience smoother.
• Do you have ideas for updates? We would love to hear them. Please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Pop ups and redirects. No back button. 0 stars
Your app drives me crazy I’ll be browsing through a search I made, with filters and such, and all of a sudden one of your dumb pop-ups appears on the bar on the top of the page, which is so easy to click on by accident when you’re scrolling...so without fail it happens and then I can’t get back to where I was because there’s no back button, and I have to do my search all over again and find my place. It is unbelievably frustrating. I don’t want to see your Calvin Klein underwear sale!!!!! and I don’t want to look at your so called must-have’s!!! I want to continue browsing what I was browsing to shop for. Pop ups and advertisements are meant to drive customers on news sites etc to *your* website. I’m already there. Or you advertise your curated sales in a section of the home page. So poorly designed and difficult to use. I’m a loyalist who shops online all the time. Your app is annoying to use for other reasons but this problem is most glaring. FIX THIS!
I love Shopbop!
Great online company and excellent customer service!! Very happy with the app and I have notting negative to say about it! Keep up with the great work!
Only one suggestion: I would love to have the option to request a product that it’s out of stock.... I don't see that option to request it or ask for a special order. Thanks Shopbop! :)
Favorite app for shopping and inspiration
I’m also a huge fan of ShopStyle for their features (sale and back in stock alerts) and ShopBop is my second all time fave.
Love the different categories like trends and must haves. It’s super easy to navigate and even easier to checkout.
Whoever designed this app struck gold. I’m a return customer!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.