Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add and edit products and variants
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Manage tags and notes
• Create and modify discount codes
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Call us at 1-855-816-3857 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center.
• Occasionally we were instructing Siri to speak in code. We realized that this not an effective way of communicating, so we've fixed this.
• Sometimes inventory quantities wouldn’t save when creating new products - we’ve also fixed this.
• Black Friday Cyber Monday is right around the corner. Eligible stores will start seeing a special BFCM section of Home. This area will include a countdown and tips for how to prepare your business for the holidays.
• You can now create Buy One Get One or Buy X Get Y discounts that apply automatically at checkout - no code required! Make more sales, get bigger orders and move inventory faster.
• Track the Cost of products within Shopify! See your margins while setting prices, and use analytics to track product performance, profit margins and cost of goods sold.
• Fixed an issue when manually sorting products in your collections.
Ratings and Reviews
Shopify has become as effective or even more than the famous apple customer service. It’s really really good. Congratulations on that effort.
However, I have an issue with the eBay app that No one, and I am talking about more than 10 gurus, has been been able to resolve.
They just point me that eBay can take care of that, while eBay says it’s not in their end the issue. They say if products can not be found on the eBay app (all products added from Oberlo to Shopify are visible under products but not found under “eBays products ready to be published”) then eBay should take care of that. While that’s not true. eBay can not enter a Shopify account to do anything. I know it’s on Shopify. But not even the most expert ones can help. The problem is that, 100% of my inventory sold through eBay. None from Shopify. So, I need my best products to appear there. No question. Or I would lose money.
My wife also ha issues with the Shopify- EBay interacción. And still can’t sale through eBay. Can’t even add any product there.
What’s the solution? Should Shopify still claim having eBay as an app? Or is this the end? If so, I believe it would be easier just having an eBay account... and save $30/ m on Shopify, wether you sell or not...
TO GOOD TO BE TRUE - SCAM
It should be noted that drop shipping is a very hard to be successful at. You are talking 18 hour days and paying A LOT of money for advertising with very little return especially for the first few months. You have to pay monthly to have a website and monthly for all the necessary add ons, and pay to have one built for you, unless you already know how to do it. Even then you pay monthly and yearly website fees. Then you have to find honest suppliers for your customers to order from. THEY ARE NOT ALL HONEST. A lot give you fake tracking numbers or don’t send the right stuff and the value is cheap. All of which make your customers mad. This is also not mentioning all the hours it takes to add a product to your site. The pictures alone take a few hours as you have to either take them yourself - buy the product for the pictures - or photoshop some pictures online. You have to do this for EVERY. SINGLE. PRODUCT. Then you realize you have sunk all this money into this IDEA and it is harder then this Facebook post is telling you. This is not, I repeat NOT EASY AND NOT FREE. If it was a lot more people would do it.
It’s a great way to start for a beginner.
I find that using Shopify makes it easier to manage multiple parts of your business compacted within one app, however I do feel that there are some areas that need to be a bit more accessible for example; online store management: creating and editing webpage content within your store— the options are very general and limited. To my knowledge —I’ve searched everywhere I possibly could— but you aren’t able to create form fields (for the customers to interact/input information into) and the mobile page content editing section is glitchy.
Overall, everything else is very generous with business setup. I would recommend it to my peers and/or anyone else.
- Shopify Inc.
- 174.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.