By Shopify Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shopify Mobile lets you easily manage your online store from your iPhone or iPod.
Simply download Shopify Mobile, and import your existing Shopify store to the app. Then you can check the Dashboard to see how your store is performing, or use the Orders List to see which orders need your attention. Sell your products on the go, and accept payments with your phone—anytime, anywhere. Notifications are sent right to your phone, and will instantly let you know whenever a new order comes in. You can even capture payments and create fulfillments from within the app.
With Shopify, it’s easy to build an online store—and run it from anywhere.
• See your daily revenue, unique visitors, page views, and referrals
• Track trends in your business by easily comparing numbers from the past week or month
• Quickly see open orders, authorizations, and out of stock items that need your attention
• Search for a specific order by number or customer name
• Easily find open orders labeled with a blue indicator
• Quickly see customer, products, totals, and transactions for an order
• Capture a payment
• Fulfill one or more items
• Cancel orders and refund payments
• Close and reopen orders
• Select a few orders and batch actions together
• Search for a specific product by name or SKU
• See all of the product variants available
• Look up products by scanning barcodes with your camera
• Share products by URL
• Search for a specific customer by name
• Quickly see a customer’s information including addresses, phone numbers, and order history
• Simply tap to call or email the customer
• View a map of the customer’s billing or shipping address
• Switch accounts quickly and easily right from the menu
Feedback and Support
• Contact us at 1-800-SHOPIFY
• Check out our forums at http://ecommerce.shopify.com/forums
What's New in Version 4.5.1
• Improvements to Apple Watch connectivity
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
• Use Shopify POS for free for selling in-person
If you like Shopify Mobile, please take the time to give us a review: it really helps. Having trouble? Let us know how to help:
A whole lot better than nothing, but...
I am Still playing with shopify app. As a sculptor I was hoping to find an ecommerce platform that allowed me to add items easily and completely ...and quickly from my iPhone. This is not fast, or complete by a long shot, but it is a start. It feels like a 1/2 built app they just abandoned but still took it live
It's only function is to notify me of sales. It also gives me quick sales numbers from the past day, week, month, and quarter. The quarterly (90 day) doesn't work at all!
Everything has to be done on the computer
Convenient but unreliable
The orders pane is useless because it's never accurate. It doesn't update or sync properly and displays information seemingly randomly. Before releasing an apple watch app fix the phone app. This has been an issue for nearly a year now. What's the hold up?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Shopify Inc.
- © 2015 Shopify
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.