By Shopify Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shopify Mobile lets you easily manage your online store from your iPhone or iPod.
Simply download Shopify Mobile, and import your existing Shopify store to the app. Then you can check the Dashboard to see how your store is performing, or use the Orders List to see which orders need your attention. Sell your products on the go, and accept payments with your phone—anytime, anywhere. Notifications are sent right to your phone, and will instantly let you know whenever a new order comes in. You can even capture payments and create fulfillments from within the app.
With Shopify, it’s easy to build an online store—and run it from anywhere.
• See your daily revenue, unique visitors, page views, referrals and search terms
• Track trends in your business by easily comparing numbers from the past week or month
• Quickly see open orders, authorizations, and low inventory items that need your attention
Accept Payments (US-only)
• Create orders for your store right from your phone
• Accept credit card payments with Shopify Payments and our card reader
• Handle cash and credit card payments
• Email your customers a customizable receipt
• Search for a specific order by number or customer name
• Easily find open orders labeled with a blue indicator
• Quickly see customer, products, totals, and transactions for an order
• Capture a payment
• Fulfill one or more items
• Cancel orders and refund payments
• Close and reopen orders
• Select a few orders and batch actions together
• Search for a specific product by name or SKU
• See all of the product variants available
• Search for a specific customer by name
• Quickly see a customer’s information including addresses, phone numbers, and order history
• Simply tap to call or email the customer
• View a map of the customer’s billing or shipping address
• Switch accounts quickly and easily right from the menu
Feedback and Support
• Contact us at 1-800-SHOPIFY
What's New in Version 4.1
• Create products right from your phone
• Edit additional attributes on products (vendor, type, visibility)
• Notification reliability improvements
• Improvements to shipping and discount information shown on orders
Needs ALL web based features
I'm trying desperately to get my store to a point of being able to go live before the 14 day trial is over but I don't have internet at my house because I live in the middle of nowhere. I can only do the things necessary to complete my store from my work where I have internet access from a computer. I was really hoping the mobile app would support ALL the features of the website, but alas, it does not, as 90% of websites with mobile apps don't. WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO REALIZE A MOBILE APP SHOULD WORK IDENTICALLY TO THE WEBSITE only in a format supported by mobile. Godaddy has the same problem. Please, to not only shopify and godaddy, but to EVERY web based site that has a mobile app...MAKE THEM THE SAME WITH THE SAME FEATURES! It's really not too much to ask. Aside from that if your store is complete and you simply want to manage the store on the go I can see where this app would be useful, but again it would be far more useful implementing all the web based features. It's common sense. Clearly something the developers all across the board are seriously lacking.
Decent, smooth experience
Only compliant. Why can't I add a discount at check out. That's a pretty basic feature that is missing!! Otherwise I would give 5 stars.
Technically correct, but completely useless.
Well you can technically add products from your phone again, however it's entirely useless because you can't add a description.