By Shopify Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An ecommerce platform made for you. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered.
Manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales with the Shopify app. Whether you’re managing one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to run your business from anywhere.
Fulfill, refund, or archive orders
Manage tags and notes
Add Timeline comments
Add and edit products and variants
Define product visibility on sales channels
View sales by day, week, or month
Compare sales across sales channels
Leave comments and mention staff on orders
Get notified when staff members mention you
Get notified when a new order is placed
Feedback and Support
Call us at 1-888-678-9481 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support (https://help.shopify.com).
What our merchants are saying:
“I just like that there’s so much more information. I could see everything really clearly and easily which was nice because I don’t feel like I have to bring my laptop if I’m somewhere on vacation.”
- Miriam Zelinsky (lazyjackpress.com)
“This is what I need. Everything that I need is in this app.”
- Liza Anongchanya (http://www.shopazil.com/)
“That's definitely the best part of this new app, using the Home function, just to get a quick snapshot.”
- Ben LoBue (https://www.sportique.com/)
What's New in Version 5.0.2
• Attempting to capture payments on some gateways triggered a crash—now, get paid instead
• Limited access users: sales information on Home now requires users to have the Reports permission
• Just like you expected it to, adding your first product now updates the list
• We've fixed crashes around pulling to refresh orders, as well as fixing pull-to-refresh on products in general
Redesigned from the ground up, the new Shopify app is now blazing fast and allows you to do everything you need to grow and run your entire business.
• Shopify is now as fast as a cheetah
• Throw out your computer. All you need is a phone and this app to run your business
• Obsessively keep track of how each sales channel is performing, all in one place
• Get push notifications for new orders instead of hitting refresh every 10 seconds
• Communicate with your coworkers using Timeline—now you can ping employees at 2am right from Shopify
• Manage multiple stores in one place—you go getter!
• View and edit your customer profiles. Get to know them really well.
• You can now add and subtract things from your inventory (no math required)
• Snap pictures of your products and add them to your store like it's Instagram and you're on vacation
Feedback and Support
Contact us at Shopify Support: https://help.shopify.com
Worst Company/Customer Service
I've been using them for a few years- time to change. If you have fraud or a problem on your site, good luck reaching a representative! You'll wait 45 minutes then get irritated and hang up. Even if I choose the "call back" option- I have never received a "call back". Ever. In addition, this app is pointless. The app is no where as good as Etsys app and you can't really update or load any products. It's pointless other that to get notifications of your orders. Shopify in general is a Big waste of money for generic website hosting/management. I am going to look through other channels now. I've been unhappy since the start- but too busy with Etsy (where I actually sell things) to spend time on my website hosted. By these people. It's waste any more money to go with this company and you'll feel like it's ran out of someone's garage when you try to reach them.
Product Listing is No Good
I'm very frustrated that the latest update radically changed how we can view our products. I use the app on my phone to work on inventory. Now, when I stop and pick back up, instead of being able to click the letter I was on, I have to scroll through literally the entire system in order to find where I was. Taking away the ability to jump to a certain place in our inventory was a mistake. Please rectify this in the next update.
Missing one thing I loved
Nice update and definitely like the new small touches like the pictures of the customers based on their location, kinda fun. One thing I really miss from the old shopify app is the more in depth referral section on the home page. You can find the number of visitors of you dig a bit, but where they came from is not found, or its not easy to find in the app. Would love this to be back again!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Shopify Inc.
- © 2016 Shopify
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.