Easily sell your products and accept payments at markets, pop up shops, in-store, and anywhere else right from your iPhone or iPad. Use it with any Shopify plan. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
WHY CHOOSE SHOPIFY POS:
• Start selling as soon as you download the app
• Securely accept cash, credit, and debit
• Attract more business by offering discounts
• Email receipts directly to your customer
• Sync products with your online store and other sales channels
• Create new products and add product photos right from your camera or gallery
• Set up sales taxes based on location automatically
• Issue refunds on the spot
• Accept customized purchases without affecting your existing inventory
KEEP PAYMENTS SIMPLE
• Accept cash, credit, and debit cards no matter where you are in the US. Our free card reader can be used with Shopify Payment
• Securely accept EMV chip cards with our free chip & swipe reader
• Accept EMV chip cards, and Apple Pay with our tap, chip, or swipe card reader
• Process all credit cards at the same rate, with no hidden fees, for as low as 2.4% + 0¢ with Shopify Payments
• View your online and physical store inventory all in one place
• Get a warning when products are out of stock so you can plan ahead
• Track customer orders
• Add customized notes and attach customer details to orders
WANT MORE? UPGRADE TO THE RETAIL PACKAGE TO:
Integrate with the best retail hardware (available from the Shopify Hardware Store). Access third-party payment gateways to accept credit cards anywhere in the world.
YOU GET EVEN MORE WITH THE IPAD VERSION:
• Sell and accept physical gift cards
• Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
• Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
• Save carts in case your customer wants to complete their transaction at a later date
LOG INTO SHOPIFY.COM TO:
• Sell online, in person, and on your favorite social channels in minutes
• Manage your orders, products, and customers in one place
• View sales, reports, and analytics about your business
• Choose from hundreds of apps to help with marketing, shipping, accounting, and more
Call us at 1-888-678-9481 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center.
• New products added through POS are now added to the location you’re logged in to, not the store’s shipping origin.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
We're constantly listening to your requests and improving the Shopify POS app. We aim to continue making selling in person as easy as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
The New Update is Horrible
Do not update. There is too many glitches. Hopefully you read this before you download the latest update. The program was terrific until this last update. i would have given it a 4.5 prior to this last update 4.4. The program will change the tax rate after the sale. Even if you select no tax and when you do charge tax it will not give the correct amount. We undercharged a customer. Sometimes u can’t even accept payment. You get stuck with the customer upset. Also now in order to give a discount more then a $1.00. They require you to do the same step twice. Taking twice as long to enter the discount for the customer. I have had Shopify for 5 years and this is the first time I am very unhappy with the progress. It went from great to horrible. Shopify this must be fixed right away. Otherwise I am switching and I believe others will too.
Very glitchy, slow, works sometimes??
I’ve used Shopify for the past 3 years, I have loved it up until January 2018. The card reader works the first time 1/10 tries, I ordered a new one thinking the first one was used too much. The new one doesn’t work, my check out process takes way too long. It often times loads forever to even get to the receipt page. Every single transaction I find myself saying “sorry my system is just being weird today”. The only reason I haven’t switched to something else because I really need my website inventory and in store inventory to link up. Really hoping something changes soon because this is too big of a hassle.
Great but could be even better
I use the POS at my hobby shop where we have customers who purchase stuff all day while racing as a ‘tab’ so to speak. They pay up at the end of the day. The problem with this feature in the app is it doesn’t save the ‘tabs’ if the app crashes or updates itself. Something that Shopify should look into.
Also for the amount of money POS users spend a month the COGS feature should be standard and not a freaking app add on!
- Shopify Inc.
- 134 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Shopify Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.