Shopify POS - Point of Sale for iPhone and iPad
By Shopify Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily sell your products and accept payments at markets, pop up shops, in-store, and anywhere else right from your iPhone or iPad. Use it with any Shopify plan. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
INSTALL SHOPIFY POS TO:
• Start selling as soon as you download the app
• Accept cash and credit
• Attract more business by offering discounts
• Email receipts directly to your customer
• Sync products with your online store or create new products
• Add product photos right from your camera or gallery
• Set up sales taxes based on location automatically
• Issue refunds on the spot
• Accept purchases without adding a product or updating your inventory
KEEP PAYMENTS SIMPLE
• Accept cash and credit cards no matter where you are. Our free card reader can be used with Shopify Payments (US and Canada) and some third-party payment gateways.
• Accept chip cards and Apple Pay with our tap, chip, or swipe card reader — now available in the US and UK, and Ireland
• Process all credit cards at the same rate, with no hidden fees, for as low as 2.2% + 0¢ with Shopify Payments
• View your online and physical store inventory all in one place
• Get a warning when products are out of stock so you can plan ahead
• Track customer orders
• Add customized notes to orders
UPGRADE TO THE RETAIL PACKAGE TO:
• Accept credit cards using supported third-party gateways and the free card reader
• Accept debit, credit, and tap payments with the Moneris iPP320 terminal (Canada)
• Sell and accept physical gift cards
• Integrate with the best retail hardware (available from the Shopify Hardware Store)
• Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
• Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
LOG INTO SHOPIFY.COM TO:
• Sell online, in person, and on your favorite social channels in minutes
• Manage your orders, products, and customers in one place
• View sales, reports, and analytics about your business
• Choose from hundreds of apps to help with marketing, shipping, accounting, and more
Call us at 1-888-678-9481 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center.
What's New in Version 3.10.7
3.10.7 fixes a problem on iPhone where adding products to the cart might not work in some cases
This release also includes these recent changes:
- "Change User" is now "Log Out". To change users, tap "Log Out Staff Name" and enter a PIN. Limited-permission POS-only staff will no longer be able to log out of the Shopify POS app, only store owners will be able to log out of their Shopify POS store.
- Your store location and current iPad device ID will now be included on printed register summaries to easily distinguish between registers.
- Tapping "+" on iPhone now lets you add a customer to your Shopify store for future marketing use.
- You can now log in to Shopify POS using credentials saved in your iCloud keychain, if you've saved for AutoFill in Safari for your online store.
- The Shopify POS widget on your iPad's home screen now includes a shortcut to add a customer through Shopify POS. Tap "show more" to show recently sold products (iPad Only).
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 3.10.7
- Size: 99.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Shopify Inc.
- © Shopify Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.