Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags and categories
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Call us at 1-855-816-3857 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center.
• The Marketing section has been relocated to the Store tab.
• Restored the ability to notify a customer when fulfilling an order.
• Editing the shipping address of an order no longer leaves out the first name and phone number.
• Fixed a crash in Home during video playback.
• Fixed a crash when modifying the collections of a product.
• Fixed a crash on iOS 9 devices when rapidly switching between products.
Ratings and Reviews
Shopify has become as effective or even more than the famous apple customer service. It’s really really good. Congratulations on that effort.
However, I have an issue with the eBay app that No one, and I am talking about more than 10 gurus, has been been able to resolve.
They just point me that eBay can take care of that, while eBay says it’s not in their end the issue. They say if products can not be found on the eBay app (all products added from Oberlo to Shopify are visible under products but not found under “eBays products ready to be published”) then eBay should take care of that. While that’s not true. eBay can not enter a Shopify account to do anything. I know it’s on Shopify. But not even the most expert ones can help. The problem is that, 100% of my inventory sold through eBay. None from Shopify. So, I need my best products to appear there. No question. Or I would lose money.
My wife also ha issues with the Shopify- EBay interacción. And still can’t sale through eBay. Can’t even add any product there.
What’s the solution? Should Shopify still claim having eBay as an app? Or is this the end? If so, I believe it would be easier just having an eBay account... and save $30/ m on Shopify, wether you sell or not...
Cool platform, very buggy
Also, the Shopify and Oberlo integration is also very buggy. When is an order fulfilled? When do you order direct vs. just triggering the “Order Product” button in Oberlo. The integration is sloppy and until they start fixing these bugs, I’m going to continue managing my own eCommerce platform. It’s too risky to put an eCommerce website that is your primary source of revenue on Shopify, as you simply never know what you’re going to get (or, never know when you’ll be able to login, for that matter).
It’s a great way to start for a beginner.
I find that using Shopify makes it easier to manage multiple parts of your business compacted within one app, however I do feel that there are some areas that need to be a bit more accessible for example; online store management: creating and editing webpage content within your store— the options are very general and limited. To my knowledge —I’ve searched everywhere I possibly could— but you aren’t able to create form fields (for the customers to interact/input information into) and the mobile page content editing section is glitchy.
Overall, everything else is very generous with business setup. I would recommend it to my peers and/or anyone else.
- Shopify Inc.
- 187.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.