shopkick - Shopping Rewards & Discounts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get rewarded with FREE gift cards for the shopping you already do! Join the millions of users who have already earned over $60 million in free gift cards from popular stores like Target, Starbucks, Sephora and many more!
Use shopkick when you shop to earn points (called "kicks") and redeem them for free gift cards of your choice! It's easy to earn kicks and get rewarded for your everyday shopping.
- Walk in to stores near you. Get kicks just for walking into stores like Target, Walmart, Macy's, Best Buy, American Eagle and more.
- Want to get even more kicks? Scan featured items in-store and make purchases with your linked credit card to really rack up the rewards!
- Redeem kicks for your choice of free gift cards! Cash in your kicks right in the app and redeem popular gift cards from Target, Walmart, Starbucks, Sephora, Best Buy and more!
Whether you’re at the mall or your local grocery store, there are so many ways you can get rewards from shopkick for the shopping you already do. Download and start redeeming your free gift cards now!
Shopkick makes shopping even better! Don’t forget to check out more features in the app:
- Deals. Never miss a deal! Get the latest news on coupons, sales and discounts to help you save.
- Products. Stay on top of the latest trends! Browse curated collections and discover the latest offerings.
The buzz about shopkick:
“This app is addictive.” – Oprah.com
“The number 1 most frequently used shopping app.” – Nielsen
“One of the best apps for holiday shopping.” – Huffington Post
“Best Shopping App.” – About.com Reader’s Choice Award
Follow us for the latest:
What's New in Version 5.0.7
• Additional bug fixes
new version; new ratings
Likely update to new versions as often as they do in order to erase the bad reviews. Don't bother with this app. Support team is unhelpful/insincere when things go wrong. Will attempt to seem more sincere by peppering the response with these: ":(" and "!!". More likely to believe you are lying & trying to 'cheat them', and will avoid giving any real aid by redundantly & irrelevantly reiterating what they have in their Help section/FAQ. App itself is slow, battery draining, laggy, & requires a lot of information to be useful (location even when not using the app, mic, bluetooth, etc). Again: don't bother.
I like the free kicks and the ones I get when I scan. I don't like the app when it will not work. Also don't like item to scan that you can't find in my area. Love to look at everything that I can purchase without going to stores. Thank you for the awards. I also miss surprise kicks in the daily apps. It is great when it works.
The app is ok. Can't really complain about earning points for free stuff. Only problem is is that the number of stores you can earn points in keeps dropping. No more points for purchases at Kroger, target, or Walmart. You can earn points for watching videos..but the videos don't play half the time. Also have trouble getting walk in kicks at certain stores and support never does anything to fix the problem or get you your points