Shopper - Grocery List, Shopping List and Recipes
By The Shopper Network LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shopper saves you time and money every day by making any shopping list quickly and easily, suggesting great recipes and helping budget with grocery coupons.
About.com 2013 Best Shopping List App Finalist
MacWorld Magazine - "4 Mouse Rating"
Laptop Magazine – “50 Most Useful iPhone Apps”
Everything iPhone - "Easy to use lists ...Much functionality..."
- Make a shopping list in a snap. Order the list for your pantry or the store to grocery shop efficiently with the list.
- Sync your shopping list with family and friends. Supports notifications of changes.
- Store your own recipes + find web recipes; put ingredients right on your shopping list
- Save money with lists of grocery coupons from top brands
- Scan barcode items directly onto your shopping list
- Web & cross-device shopping list access
- Guiding Stars Grocery nutrition ratings linked to list barcodes
- Budget & planning: track total grocery list prices minus coupon savings plus taxes owed right on your lists!
- Real Customer Support our users love!
- Build a shopping list from pantry categories including grocery, home improvement, electronics, beauty and baby
- Shopping list templates for pantry tracking or repeat grocery shopping
- Notes and photos on all grocery list items make planning and shopping easy
- Multiple lists & multiple stores
- Custom list aisle layouts & pricing for all stores & pantry lists
Shopper includes coupons and advertisements (see the screenshot examples) but Gold Members can control if and how coupons and ads display.
Purchase a one-year Gold Membership from Settings/Purchases for $11.99/year. Gold Membership automatically renews but can be disabled up to 24 hours prior to renewal.
Thanks for the continued support. Please follow us on twitter (@shopperapp) & facebook. To ask questions or send suggestions please contact Customer Support directly.
What's New in Version 10.5.337
-We have added Brand support for your items. You can now assign brands to individual items in you shopping list.
Good but could be better
As a list person, it works well for me. I have multiple lists for multiple stores as well as a "wish list" for things I may one day want but can't afford right now. The only thing it doesn't do is allow you to be able to move items from one list to another. Sometimes I get to one store and something is sold out or not available or it's cheaper online. So I have to delete the item from that list and add it to another. It would just would way better and easier to manage if I could move items around. Can this be an update? Please?!
Won't sync since last update
When my grocery IQ app stopped syncing our shared grocery list repeatedly, I was in the market for a new one that would actually sync and allow barcodes to be scanned. This app showed lots of promise, but stopped syncing or doing much else correctly after this last update. Back to the drawing board for me.
I love this app! Use it all the time.
I had a small problem - contacted customer support- sent them a screenshot- and it was promptly resolved!
Great customer support.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 10.5.337
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: The Shopper Network LLC
- © 2008-2013 MidCentury Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shopper Ad-Free Key$1.99
- Gold Membership$11.99
- Shopper Ad-Free Key$1.99